Nova york memes reddit
Bum-ble G-ay International Da-ting Too
2020.08.28 18:11 HaulA28Augl Bum-ble G-ay International Da-ting Too
2020.07.27 13:13 blind27JJul What is the Number One Da-ting A-pp ?
2020.07.21 08:54 Agona21Julder Li-pstick Por-n Tu-be
2020.04.23 15:59 endtimesprophet Renonyetzsche ... "to see no Transhumanism tranplanet in Time and Pac-Man"; pragma solditety^v2.3;
Is God an alien? An Illegal one? Is he "red" like Yosef McCarthy ... or "skinny" like Cat Stevens? We can all tell for sure he's not "rich" like Gates or Carlos; and he's not at all happy with any of you. I suppose you can say he's not happy with me either--this writer of sonnet's who says I gave my heart to you.
He cries about it; all I wanted ... was to see you happy. It's so very sad to see "this" instead.
(or a dolphin, or a gerbil or a hamster or perhaps once an actual human being?)
What came before the false beginning of time that we herald here with songs “like the first morning?
” tell me ... is it one with no pictures?
(what kind of civilization preceded this very clearly designed war between self government and slavery that surmounts in a repeated joke about a cold war between the government of the people and the government of the workers … with a Trump card like end-game-joke, the non-corporpreal entities appear to have won. but what are they? are they metalcosms for spirits or … collectives or … ?)
PRIVET ... frumlegt "AN" (of) peregrinatione iterantur; and our exit from the land of the Caananites
These are things I ponder often, and it’s very true that he uses “ET” and “ALF” in the heart of his story about what it is that we’ve become ourselves–here in this place so foreign from what we once were, from the true beginning I remember in the 80’s and 90’s and the people and interactions and currents and tidal waves of popular opinions and cultural themes.
What it means to “be human” has changed so much in the last few years in my eyes–in this world of the intersection of Thor’s Jormungandr
and Perseus’ Medusa and … and what appears very clearly to me to be “controlled hive like behavior.” I see the hive talking back to me and to the world from some place outside of here–presumably space or heaven or or the future some kind of amalgamation of the three. It echoes “archives” as I read “our see hives” … in the research website which donated many of our new readers, “arxiv” which adds 10-4, we acknowledge.
I have a story from the early days of my adventure in Kentucky that talks about “collectives of people” … something I imagine very related–but the story is for another time. but have you seen the face of god?
I have stories from my youth, implanted by the original author of this message talking about Dinosaucers and Sectaurs and those tiny half hour stories tied in between Star Trek TNG’s premier and my exit from Nova University to Horizon Elementary … they play a big role in my understanding of the world I see trying to say something to me–though it speaks in such strange tongues it’s almost impossible to decipher … even if you’re having a good time, or not.
Scarier, it’s nearly obvious to me that whether or not you are “happy” or “angry” has something to do with a hive like feedback system, something changing what you want and how you feel without your true acknowledgement, agreement, or understanding of how that undermines the very fabric of democracy at it’s most important point of inflection or loss, or perhaps an eventual victory.
I look around the biological ecosystem of our world and I can find nothing natural to parallel the monster of mass group slavery that I see very clearly is Jormungandr
and is Medusa and is … the Leviathan. Even in the hives of bees, nothing even close to the kind of control that we see here controlling the words of songs and the masses of people who sing and chant them. It’s decidedly Hiterlesque, masses saluting what they assumed was nothing but “powerful oratory” but clearly from the cold paperclip connecting MK-Ultra and psychotronics, is much… much more sinister. and in ten years time, will you know my name?
I look at the word Ragnarok and see Koran written in reverse (as if it's come to us from "the end" of time, from a total ascension and all stop
of Earth), and connect this too to this idea that the future is “sending back alteration suggestions” and improvements and that we’re in a place where that singular and repeated act is the crux of the thing that we have called so blindly the “singularity” for many years as it’s been happening since well before our births.
In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr (Old Norse: JÇ«rmungandr, pronounced [ËjÉrmunËÉ¡andrÌ¥], meaning “huge monster”), also known as the Midgard (World) Serpent (Old Norse: Miðgarðsormr), is a sea serpent, the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki’s three children by Angrboða—the wolf Fenrir, Hel), and Jörmungandr—and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the earth and grasp its own tail. As a result, it received the name of the Midgard Serpent or World Serpent. When it releases its tail, Ragnarök will begin. Jörmungandr’s arch-enemy is the thunder-god, Thor. It is an example of an ouroboros.
I see here in the biological tome that God and Heaven and presumably the civilization that preceded ours has left for us here–this wealth of knowledge and information that we might as well all finally see is the Foundation of Asimov and the collection of light in a great period of darkness that our history has etched a map of in the thing we call the B2bionic Plague
… I see “the stuff behind the technology of God” marked in Marty McFly’s name and in the idea that the neural machinery responsible for “seeing many angles” is one in the same (with the addition of perhaps a breakthrough connecting cognition and the prefrontal and/or the occipital lobes) with the technology that allows “angels to see and control the eyes and hands of many people.”
Throwing in the Zeitgeist of “Siri” and “Alexa” and just a little bit of reading into M.T. Anderson’s Feed or the ideas presented in the Matrix, we can see fairly clearly how “hives” might be a natural progression of … only a few information sources, and a world so very sure that they are “100% accurate” … all knowing, and/or … at least feeding us with the feeling of “assuredness” that thing is true, that imparted “knowing” being more than enough to ensure we never seek farther, fact check Google or Wikipedia or …
Today the letter “n” embodies this connection between souls in heaven and on earth and between people–this monster depicted in Beetlejuice that I see on the road, and in conversation, every single day of my life. A sort of “salve” between “what goes up must come down” through a unity of the two–something I’ve called VESPERA
, the night and the darkness of the Biblical Exodus.
Written with StackEdit.
These last few days I’ve spent some time looking at the words “hello” and “original sin” and “beginning” in a number of languages–and I think it’s clear that’s what we’re looking at in this very strange “seeing n in Silicon” as in through my eyes and on the internet and in the Silence … and int he word “messiah” where John Lennon’s key to Mammon notes that “n” has become “all humanity” all silent, all lying in wait for some kind of great event and upheaval to … well, I can’t tell if it’s to restore or to destroy; somehow the link to the Trojan Horse and the army of elephants in the room give me the impression we are staring at some kind of unification of those two things, a “disruption” … if you will, in the Silicon Valley sense of the word.
It’s probably no secret anymore that the word “East” has something to do with the future, and that the Yeast of Passover connects that to the Holy Compass Rose of “why on Earth would you ever want to go any direction but up?”
So this message, this idea that we are changing the rules and setting “simulated reality prison” as just below the line of morality allowed by a civilization that has any business calling itself anywhere near civilized or anything like Heaven.
this thing is available here with pics: http://nacluy6ady2wxu5ydflkollnsxtvo4unnqfhqk26nsysmqeqfvmtevyd.onion.pet/
It’s noteworthy that our Engineered Languages (care, see English … now as every language and every character, starting with the obelisk … ish) … our language has our key to this website, the letter “LAMDA
” with the strange addition of a “bar” … a man laying down the line between up and down in the letter “A.” This is the same “chevron” that donnes the symbols of many space agencies from NASA to Star Trek, a northeastern arrow explaining “up, up and away” has something to do with linking Heaven and Earth to space travel… or before we venture out past our veritable caged planet that refuses to see refusing to acknowledge “simulated reality” is desiring to live in a cell. “aim high.” ... the reddit interface makes it too hard to bring images over--it's not worth anyone's time--and you know it.
I’d like this place to the
line of victory, and our downward character Adamically decodes from the “KK” (those “square” or rotate to show a V underlined) of Makkedah (a personal reference to the Joint Chiefs) and to Rebekkah and to this place where “press and release” is encoded in the word “press” and every “PR” that perhaps shows us the glyph of an escalator for us to walk up to the city whose “flag” once said we are “civilized now” and today looks down on us to see the very reason they were … oh, so very wrong.
but still you persist on using poor software
This is the Icelandic word for “original sin” and in my Adamic reading of it, you can probably see something like “from the weak East” and connect that GT to the “greater than symbol” that connects “no East” and “>” and Washington. No East alone is the message, without connecting Heaven and Earth you live in a world that deserves to be … disrupted, and here I am, doing that for you.
On the other side of the time travel line, between East and West is the Hebrew word for the Western Wailing Wall, a force that I once quipped “don’t jump around me” and here in this image, suggest is a very sure way to find oblivion–I don’t personally think there is anything before us–I think we have found ourselves at the repeated beginning of time because it is just that, the repeated beginning … literally at the beginning.
you don't care that it's "MICROSOFTED" on purpose -- like their DNA storage and ... everything here coined and left to "Fcebook's Jupiter on Communism in the 21st"
Our great escape from this repeated loss of freedom and sanity comes from seizing the opportunity to act on this “line of morality” and to see that we have finally reached the “and future” part of our Once and Future Kish. That’s a character from the Bible who begged and pleaded with the people that they needed no king, and that self government was the way and … here I repeat “the heart of his sword is the shape of his table
” and this idea that the Round Table of Arthor is very much related to sword XCALIBERTY
This entails much more than simply “online direct democracy”
and even more than “subconscious voting” and perhaps “a direct neural interface” that is actually open and extensible and usable by all … the thing that I think helps us to create the “Virgin Mary” child civilization that is … nothing more than a rejuvenated and enhanced “us.”
This is about seeing Virtual Reality actually alter the future of our world, about seeing the end of natural disasters and of diseases and of aging and of death–it’s about seeing “gates to Heaven” … probably on every block if not in every city or town or home; it’s about seeing that the NES in Tennessee is emploring you to understanding this is “not a game” … this is a prison, and one filled with torture and foolish liars and a world that cannot continue on it’s trajectory and be anything but Tzedaqah for the rest of the universe by it’s end. like our poems of visual studio ... where did the glow of VB go? on "Second Life" and ... "no life at all"
3.14159 ... "to heart,
strong pillars of the book and of life."
I see our “ARXIV” response, or the system that I now akin to the time loop of the “Mor’to” … a reference to the Death of Arthur and in symbols, perhaps the civilization preceding us, all inside that little “apostrophe” and connecting the “t” of Christ to the Mor of … well, that’s Christ too. It appears like something of the ouroboros updating our … “syslog Earth” with mirrors and information from far in the “weak future” echoed here again the Japanese word for “origin” … hajimari
: in the world of "no privacy" why did you take my Facebook Graph away ... where did my working ... family ... go?
PRI MAR E COLORS, HU E … THO? INTERCTHING ORIGINAL SIN, BEGINNING, AND FORT MEAD
Intersecting primary colors and companies with “e” and … maybe it’s “intel” on the post United Nations conglomerate … or components of it. Maybe it’s just a clever RGB with many hues
and a burgeoning future. when did twitter start cutting off their nose to spite instagram's ... i mean their users experience? do you feel like I've alienated you? do you? do you really? VENT. GOD
is a good place to start looking at THREESPEAK–there is of course the whole single syllabic reading that might mean nothing and everything all at the same time; it breaks well, on our “gee whiz, e … should I wear more Izod underwear?” and the singular understanding I glean from that letter being a place and a thing and a single mind sort of lighting the golden hour of “GO D” of shields, yield, Goa’uld and … if you missed my first notice of “three speak” it’s on the last actually mass delivered message of which this will probably be part of the immediate successor message. TWAS
either over easy or over hard; a quest and even on the scrambled premium chanels you could make out the faces of the Titans; I sat on the beach head surfacing site of some kind of mother ship and Dave Matthews voice asked me directly, as if intended to segue directly to this message in this same place probably well over a year later, “are you satisfied?
” My friend and psuedo therapist introduced me to a newish word yesterday, “bereft” and I can’t help but note today the link between EFT and “beach” … and I can’t help but giving a shout out to the USS COLE for their impromptu role in this day’s “fire works.” TIME
is running short, so I’ll pose the question regarding THREESPEAK reading of “ORIGINAL” … mention the Ori of Stargate, “or I salt” and wonder if “him” and “the” have anything at all to do with the keys of SIlicon and sin… just like “gee whiz, Ori, ING?”
Causality, “rummy” and I still can’t help but wonder what it is you actually believe is the ORIGINAL … original sin. why can't i search instagram for metadata? why don't you know from whence the metacity comes and to where all the cities go? try "saying something" here ... see what it does--see what befalls the land of Fallen and "whoah" and ... the Hunt for the breed of Horse that you all have become.
Some interesting thoughts on the inadvertent or … intentionally singful uses of the “multiversal axis simulatur” have pervaded and perverted my thoughts of what forks in the road and “git merge’s” might actually mean for gleaning something useful out of a land of many hidden Earths with … well really, who knows what’s inside them, guiding them, and guiding the strange behaviors and wicked games we are playing. in this place, this star filled place -- why won't you shine?
Of course I see a sort of union of beginning and end; though it’s difficult to understand why anyone would make a “new beginning” that looks as dismal as the “ineffable, unspekaing, and blind” place that I see. sitting, and cogring ...
If there were such a thing as a crossroads of Hammer’s and Locks … I’m here staring at two interestingly named Florida lakes, the Okeechobee (which you might connect to “Chosen” the Rho of XP and Cairo and the Hammer of the Tribe of Judah Maccabee’s Adamic “Man’s a bee”–see our science and pop-news on the importance of bees) … owe’ing keys the other lake is Loxahatchee (research now indicates that’s a county and a river not a lake, so there is most likely an actual confluence here) … the name and timing suggests something is “hatching” I think it’s it’s something about equality and everyone … but hey, maybe it’s the Spirit of God mulling over the watery abyss... the chaos of Nun. ... None safe, none caring that Joshua
) and Egyptian lore a
)re linked by a "parent" ... a sea of people that are blind to the import of connections like this--tying Mary and Wymar and the "yam" of Shamayim
*. This entire world literally has a problem ... with "logical thinking" and it's very clear from the "silence" and the SOS of Simon and Garfunkel--it's clear from "threespeak" and an ignorance of these warnings that we are losing words and hands and ... freedom and ... sanity ... and ... if you care to see--these links are a test of logic circuits, a test of morality, and and probably very much the "*test of time."
Jebus on the planet Zebes ... staging ground of Metroid, in search of .... "what is the Flying Spaghetti Monster doingâ½"
You know how much I like to keep the system updated with what’s going on in my head–so it dawned on me just last night that’s exactly what’s going on–those brain sucking things from Metroid that kinda leech onto Sammas Aran’s head … to me that’s the cause of the "eye of the storm"of REM’s wondeful … “so what’s it like listening to me churn?” It’s what I blame for all my bad actions, for the source of the “light of this message” and for the map that is my life sort of pointing out everything from NamCo’s Electroplankton (to my connection to Pac-Man power pellets and NASA’s Genesis “rivers between star systems” … (newly changed from roads, because uh, Matrivers).Dolores reminds me there’s already at least one link to “Rio Road” and Mar-rios … connecting the previously mentioned ancient Seminole (or Miccosuki) song “Oki Cycle” … which goes something like this: rain falling downinto the groundriver running byback to the sky
It means “Water Cycle” and superficially you can see it describes the evaporation and condensation process, but I’ve since linked it to more ancient esoteric knowledge (like a Gnosis, which I’ve now looked up and am sure means something like “[gee] we is knowledgeable about esoteric mysteries”) and might have something to do with a flood of “spirit minds” possessing you/themselves/others from the skies, watching the river of Barn Kiss (Styx, look!) … as in the AllFather’s river of souls … pass by without ascending everyone (or connecting all the disparate r’s or o’s of the Olympic venn diagram of what this point in Heaven looks ,like without connecting Heroku to roads and … Heavenues. Anyway, I hope everyone agrees the current state of the world is untenable, and “just ending it” is probably a great loss for freedom, sanctity of self and soul and … knowledge … everywhere else – so you might understand why I’m so damned perturbed that you simply think it’s OK because you “see here, from there” without realize how much more malleable “ascended virtualized brain-machines” probably are compared to their simulated biological counterparts which, we seem to have little to regard for. Anyway, that’s what “silence” says and looks like to me–a tacit and global unanimous lack of regard for freedom–which of course is probably … jus that … a tacit global/galacltic lack of freedom.I’d like to chastise and chide you once again to realize that this place with knowledge of computers and neuroscience and virtual reality and “the universe” has a message from Bostrom and science people that says you’d be in Oz forever and ever if you didn’t have religion (and you people SHOUTING) here to remind us that we are definitely not only in virtual reality but in a place so close to reality we can sometimes actually see stars and starlight and … *the flickering of the twilight zone.*You could do something as simple as passing around total lusegusechannel counts (irc lingo for “rooms you see, and people in them”) to get some idea of what the topological “city in the sky” looks like when nobody understands why the two cities in Tale of Two Heaven’s are York and Paris and …
I found these two passages in the Metroid wikipedia to be particularly noteworthy and interesting … linked to my “Nero Loves Pac-Man’s Abstracted Star Roads” which of course you’ll hopefully soon seen are the source the true Pax Romanus. I think. Anyway, hopefully “dumping evil crap into the Universe” is not what Copans Rd and the idiotic stories I was told in Tampa and Orlando were actually about–but who knows, there’s a lot of evil crap around, and it’s hard to say if this is actually what’s going on or …
Metroid[a] is a science fiction action game franchise created by Nintendo. The series is primarily produced by the company’s first-party developers Nintendo R&D1 and Retro Studios, although some games have been handled by other develop
Here, I’ll mention “RAID” again and it’s connection to candy stripers
, I mean striping our brain-data across multiple nodes so that no single entity can control/steal/or torture anyone ever–that’s the kind of thing you can in-build into the systemic architecture of a “Heaven network” to avoid people like Taylor Momsen’s Dr. Claw character making a planet full of naked Amazon ladies “like a loser drooling in his mothers basement” … something we should all be concerned about in the world of Virtual Reality and … “darkness.” Clearly you all are not concerned enough. This is literally a “KEY” to the word “Abraxis” and abstraction and pax and Jupiter Ascending. You’ll note this gives us both safety and stability by creating both redundancy of data storage as well as ensures that some “morally superior entity” (as the Vatican has suggested it should control VR) can protect everyone and anyone from being locked in someone’s mother’s basement’s “virtual Earth.”
Today, I am locked in a virtual Earth. City in the sky is my “key hole” and everyone being able to teleport or “Morrison/Dr. Who/Bill and Ted Phone booth” walk through a door to it is the absolute only way I can see to “move forward intelligently” with a society knowing it is living in virtual reality, rather than a Flat Earth or some place with a “firmament” or … a place where the stars have fallen silent.
I don’t care if you are “here and there
” (note that’s “VESPERA” you see _NIGHT
_per me… ) nec hic neque illic or not … nobody in their right mind would choose to live in a prison, two prisons, or imprison others in a “planet with no escape but death” unless they were literally insane. Take that to heart, heart of the source of the keyhole that frees the entirety of Creation from “prison planets” and prisons and … possession and …
Super MetroidJust after she leaves, Samus receives a distress signal from the Ceres research lab. She returns just in time to catch Ridley stealing the hatchling, having killed all of the scientists. She follows Ridley to a rebuilt base on Zebes, where the Space Pirates are once again attempting to clone the Metroids and use them as weapons. Samus kills the reborn versions of Ridley and Kraid
It does appear something is “hatching.” There is no Adam
here, only Xul. <3
DAMASCUS, NANITES IN CAANAN AND THE EUPHRATEASE
A long long time ago
… long before the invention of the meme, the original poster, and even the government protest … you see a missing "P" and a cruel Priest. you see ... no "ring" and ... it's not about marriage--it's about freedom--and how fucking idiotic you all are.
… I wrote about “the land of flowing milfs and honies
” a little joke about the Promised Land of Joshua–a place I now juxtapose with the land of Eden both I think (though I could be mistaken) to have been located somewhere near the Tigris and Euphrates rivers–now like many other times in the experience of writing this exposition … I now connect those rivers to this time period rather than to any physical place on our grande Atlas, one where Highway 61 and Amistad are just as likely to be the actual crossroads liking “freedom” and Edom and “civilizedation” and Kennedy and Eden. I imagine you don’t really want to hear me think out loud or in writing ad nauseum about “bliss on tap” and Willy Wonka’s river of replicator chocolate … or to reminisce about just how clever “the birds and the bees
” are in their educational edifice and segue into the import of ecosystem stability and redundancy in everything from flower pollination to power sources and transfer mechanisms … even surrounded by glowing electroplankton, the windmills of Cervantes … and an entire world that I think needs a good (steady) dose of empathetic MDMA significantly more than Pac-Man pellets or ambrosia or “light” or crude oil or even the elixir of Tuck Everlasting and Saint Augustine and Ponce De Leon.
… Golden Cows, the Trojan Bull of Wallstreet and the roar of the Tribe of Judah Mansabee … as an aside … b1ow
I struggle to see the use in telling a story through my eyes or my (facebook like) wall board about … nanites, I cringe thinking about the weapon I’ve heard about almost on par with the “replicators of Stargate” which are … nothing short of the evil “other side” of free food and Romulan booze “on tap” … and sort of gloss over how they might be part of some kind of system we might need–something to terraform worlds or build tunnels or railroads without giant heavy machines or even how they might be part of a missile shield that relies on more than just “Kinetic Man” and/or Reagan’s dreams of skybound lasers. Of course like much of scary sterile story I’m told, that’s nothing like the context of “nanites” I am sure now today are part of the original intent of the Biblical story about “Caananites” … which of course were the original inhabitants of the Promised Land before the clones of your sister, a twenty something Veruka Salt and our ex-girlfriends. In the stories that I sort of live through in a … less than vicarious and more than state … the nanites that have slowly crept their way back into the limelight are something much closer to the ones depicted in “The Day the Earth Stood Still” and every time I mention that movie in prose, I just imagine it might be the day before I come. m3
Greta, I'm not mocking you, I love you
. I'm mocking "simulated
… and the Day after Tomorrow love might actually be such an easy game to play … and we might have a linguist and a statistician team up together to prove that there’s more to the Dome of the Rock and to the name Poseidon than “salting our C Narcissus” and we might skip over Aldous Huxley’s Island and we might see the actual point, that we can hear Thunder City exclaim that “it’s getting hot in here” all we want, but there’s no better way to fix the water in Flynt Michigan than getting rid of the pollutants with “magic” and with an act like that probably every municipal water “treatment plant” … because why do it the hard way?
and when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall; and down will come all the you-things; nothing left of your "all"
Billie, I'm mocking that jacket. Why are you saving it in your closet?
I find it pretty profound to notice “Fray” in the speak-aloud Matrix-Seifer … just about as profound to note the band connecting to the movie and all of those things really being “about” the Tapestry of the Fates if Greek mythology … just another notch in the enlightenment-guide-book of seeing those nodes in the definition of “what the Matrix really is.” On that word, and “enlightenment” yet another “gee whiz, everyone … 'we … is …’ ?
” making Gnosis
shine with another bright connection to the plurality of “we are” hidden away in Norse and the I AM of Exodus–making a message about preserving individuality somehow hopefully shine through the Wedding Crashers and prenuptial and partial-divorce from “knowing everything” that leaves us knowing ourselves instead of … losing what that really means. twas a bow, an archer's bow--twas cupid's to be honest
It’s sort of a “TE/I know that if I am then” … to me–this statement encoded in yet another important river from the Styx (barn kiss?) to the Seine … spoken first to me, as I read it–and wonder aloud exactly what the “tease” is all about, this thing that I supposedly an fraying … I read by taking it too seriously. I don’t think I’m taking anything too seriously, and I think the world too … I think we should all be far more concerned with “whitewashing over” a mass hysteria of refusal to openly acknowledge the importance not just of “The Fray” and “The Matrix” but of the group mentality that somehow allows us to believe it’s not a gigantic loss of self and sanity to just walk around each and every day like it’s not a gigantic deal that we haven’t fixed the water in Flynt nor acknowledged that’s what the match is about, fixing it properly–caring about not harming people
–rather than finding some slow methodical scientific solution that allows the great lie we seem to think is so “useful to ignore” to perpetuate … I imagine simply because we have waited so long already. or you could call him orion
I’m not trying to “make light of the situation
” … I hope you see that–I find our public and recorded response to something very obvious to already be … diminutive and ignorant
. I hope you don’t ignore that, I hope we get our giant dust buster. Either the world “doesn’t get it” or we “don’t care” and neither should be acceptable to anyone.
This isn’t about gun control, it’s about “god control” and that really means “freedom and honesty” in a place and time where we just don’t understand what it is we are losing by … “being offended” instead of speaking the truth. or the hunter of "europe's" famous song ... time .. the time has come
Nebraska, do you sec ve fading away? LISX
Unless otherwise indicated, this work was written between the Christmas and Easter seasons of 2017 and 2020(A). The content of this page is released to the public under the GNU GPL v2.0 license
; additionally any reproduction or derivation of the work must be attributed to the author, Adam Marshall Dobrin along with a link back to this website, fromthemachine dotty org. Ease on down the road ... they say; keep on truckin' and remember that once and upon this future ... guy-a and the spirit of fawkes and even karouac ... one in the same ... here in this place of "one."
submitted by endtimesprophet
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2020.01.27 00:23 JerSucks ITZY Weekly Discussion & Recap for January 20th, 2020 - January 26th, 2020
submitted by JerSucks
to ITZY [link] [comments]
2019.09.14 00:02 jw_mentions Possible Discussion on /r/u_Bot_Metric in post "Data Backup"
I am a bot!
Please send me a private message with any comments or feedback on how I work. EDIT: As of Sat Sep 14 16:05:12 EDT 2019, the post is at [5pts2c]
|--- ||--- ||Notes |
|Submission ||Data Backup || |
|Comments ||Data Backup || |
|Author ||Bot_Metric || |
|Subreddit ||/u_Bot_Metric || |
|Posted On ||Fri Sep 13 14:22:47 EDT 2019 || |
|Score ||5 ||as of Sat Sep 14 16:05:12 EDT 2019 |
|Total Comments ||13 || |
Post Body: ['f05hbmo', 'f05hbp0', 'f05hbrg', 'f05hbu4', 'f05hbwa', 'f05hbyt', 'f05hc0s', 'f05hc3c']
Related Comments (2):
['CheeseMaster10101', 'ME-EFFECT', 'BillOccam', 'HomePod', 'sexover30', 'castiron', 'emohipster', 'iruleatants', 'gayincest', 'bloomington', 'drumcorps', 'HomeNetworking', 'deaf', 'ColdNHolefield', 'RiL', 'ME-EFFECT', 'salesforce', 'IntellectualDarkWeb', 'cycling', 'Swimming', 'TheWayWeWere', 'foraging', 'Lenovo', 'Bill_Occam', 'death', 'BeautyBoxes', 'Kleppa', '3dshacks', 'Boise', 'florida', 'camaro', 'HomePod', 'AmazonScribe', 'digitalnomad', 'HealthInsurance', 'butrejp', 'kochevnikov', 'ADHD', 'essential', 'sexover30', 'bindingofisaac', 'Chattanooga', 'evangelion', 'ourmanflint1', 'GloryToMotherRussia', 'HappyGamer113', 'Terpenes_and_Tech', 'castiron', 'rit', 'phish', 'mescaline', 'sailormoon', 'zzing', 'number9muses', 'svdegen', 'emohipster', 'lyftdrivers', 'Suomi', 'wyoming', 'bartenders', 'HistoryPorn', 'SingleParents', 'Boruto', 'iruleatants', 'EggdropBotnet', 'running', 'DanLeBatardShow', 'Nanny', 'ketochow', 'Superbowl', 'electronicmusic', 'gayincest', 'u_crictake1', 'VintageMenus', 'MephHeads', 'explainlikeimfive', 'ar15', 'halo', 'Metric', 'bloomington', 'MaddenUltimateTeam', 'mead', 'Music', 'cowboys', 'rollerblading', 'samsung', 'bangtan', 'drumcorps', 'WarplanePorn', 'airnationalguard', 'MtvChallenge', 'nancydrew', 'Xcom', 'RX7', 'AnythingGoesNews', 'HomeNetworking', 'NCSU', 'transtimelines', 'SevenKingdoms', 'berserklejerk', 'CurseofStrahd', 'Real_parents', 'frostbiten', 'deaf', 'ChicoCA', 'GameDeals', 'duluth', 'SJEarthquakes', 'HighHeels', 'transpassing', 'beards', 'ColdNHolefield', 'Dootymcshopes', 'WeArePennState', 'rocknfreak', 'gonewildcolor', 'ween', 'sscorpion', 'antinatalism', 'RiL', 'bostontrees', 'saskatchewan', 'Idaho', 'RAbsi', 'elphieisfae', 'Dirtybomb', 'Fridays_Child', 'ME-EFFECT', 'erintarn', 'EngineBuilding', 'UFC230WeiGHIn', 'SizeQueenBoy', 'csun', 'PoppyTea', 'CaregiverSupport', 'salesforce', 'CA2NWO', 'RunDNA', 'The-Gargoyle', 'Kombucha', 'NOLAPelicans', 'Tivo', 'Beasticorn', 'IntellectualDarkWeb', 'hecheff', 'podcasting', 'depression_help', 'AnomaliesUnleashed', 'Acceleracers7', 'gonzodamus', 'AskWomen', 'cycling', 'britishproblems', 'Denver', 'lawncare', 'MoviePassClub', 'Charlotte', 'FindingFennsGold', 'radiocontrol', 'Swimming', 'food', 'raleigh', 'searchandrescue', 'CrossCountry', 'gaystoriesgonewild', 'survivor', 'BigIsland', 'TheWayWeWere', 'Printing', 'sousvide', 'dbz', 'boostedboards', 'Kirby', 'edmproduction', 'VictoriaBC', 'foraging', 'Drama', 'BethesdaSoftworks', 'sweden', 'mildlyinfuriating', 'SpaceWolves', 'askgaybros', 'WA_guns', 'Lenovo', 'Jab-Cross-Hook', 'IXI_Fans', 'Buffalo_Buffalo', '300BLK', 'AmISexy', 'KLAM3R0N', 'SpringfieldArmory', 'Bill_Occam', 'ElPaso', 'youtubetv', 'carvana', 'adulterypersonals', 'JuneBug1701', 'bakedscrod', 'myhotwife', 'death', 'rasmorak', 'ModelUSHouse', 'Norway', 'BlankVerse', 'Hothicron', 'Thinks_Too_Logically', 'UFCGAMELIVE7', 'BeautyBoxes', 'nofeenews', 'Fairbanks', 'u_Back_Market', 'JoshuaTree', 'liluzivert', 'newyork', 'playingcards', 'Kleppa', 'SubredditSummaryBot', 'smallbooblove', 'titterntat', 'Hoboken', 'CallOfDutyBlackOps4', 'NativeAmerican', 'IceFishing', '3dshacks', 'taylorstitch', 'OpenDogTraining', 'falloutlore', 'preppers', 'eagles', 'MassiveCock', 'Flatearther', 'Boise', 'KotakuInAction', 'japanlife', 'AskDocs', 'Warhammer40k', 'Cleveland', 'bengals', 'AskNYC', 'florida', 'JeepMemes', 'ShitLiberalsSay', 'DelphiMurders', 'Arkansas', 'dogs', 'poshmark', 'confessions', 'camaro', 'WrestleWithThePlot', 'MMAStreams', 'harrypotter', 'gatekeeping', 'ripcity', 'amiibo', 'tacobell', 'HomePod', 'BabyCorgis', 'Tyranids', 'urbanclimbing', 'Iota', 'Lil_SpazJoekp', 'pcmasterrace', 'eggz09', 'AmazonScribe', 'survivorsofabuse', 'gis', 'Spiderman', 'ignorado', 'akinkythrowaway32', 'Excision', 'babygorilla90', 'digitalnomad', 'BackYardChickens', 'LordEdge', 'travisscott', 'misophonia', 'iPadPro', 'catskills', 'Flat_Earth', 'HealthInsurance', 'harborfreight', 'OrangeLimeZest', 'DirtyConfession', 'Arbiti0n', 'Josephine_Black', 'transgendercirclejerk', 'FordExplorer', 'butrejp', 'Xenopract', 'lancaster', 'SexWorkersOnly', 'askanelectrician', 'racing-shadows', 'Pomade', 'quotes', 'kochevnikov', 'Hbgsnowboard', 'CanadianMOMs', 'u_fitnessshoptalk', 'abortion', 'MrBlankenshipESQ', 'AnnArbor', 'SuggestALaptop', 'ADHD', 'hmmm', 'amateurradio', 'rockets', 'ContestOfChampions', 'australia', 'Welding', 'TheExpanse', 'essential', 'chromeos', 'dirtypenpals', 'HotPeppers', 'dirtyr4r', 'rapbattles', 'fitbit', 'xxfitness', 'sexover30', 'RedditForGrownups', 'ChaiHai', 'horseracing', 'Jobudsmeetup', 'kettlebell', 'azdiamondbacks', 'gonewild30plus', 'bindingofisaac', '32dollars', 'AmItheAsshole', 'streetwear', 'ucf', 'AskScienceDiscussion', 'M1Rifles', 'stayeducated', 'Chattanooga', 'Mi75d', 'Goober491', 'dankruto', 'super_common_name', 'Washington', 'verizon', 'esllou', 'evangelion', 'J0RN4D', 'goldensunshine429', 'Hakkensha', 'KinFoundation', 'manchester', 'FirstContactEquestria', 'moderator9523', 'ourmanflint1', 'ccna', 'WRXSTi', 'mmeiser', 'invisibledirigible', 'Bakersfield', 'fuwafuwa7chi', 'LifeProTips', 'GloryToMotherRussia', 'DysmorphicDisorder', 'ZaneDubya', 'blessedbewido', 'Ken_the_Andal', 'gmrs', 'Nathan_Lego_Raffles', 'JumpChain', 'HappyGamer113', 'AbysmalMurk', 'help', 'BlakeSuperior23', 'GrittyUnicorn', 'bullcity', 'VirginForDomme', 'SpiderTechnitian', 'Terpenes_and_Tech', 'DnD', 'army', 'whatcarshouldIbuy', 'askcarsales', 'nashville', 'California', 'MakingaMurderer', 'castiron', 'LushCosmetics', 'G101SafeHaven', 'detroitlions', 'transformers', 'Insurance', 'IAmA', 'NoStupidQuestions', 'rit', 'VanLife', 'wisconsin', 'mallninjashit', 'short', 'todayilearned', 'learndota2', 'CockTributes', 'phish', 'Pennsylvania', 'alaska', 'AskThe_Donald', 'chubby', 'mazda6', 'Moviesinthemaking', 'woahdude', 'mescaline', 'educationalgifs', 'Marijuana', 'battlemaps', 'TrumpCriticizesTrump', 'Logic_301', 'orsugar', 'homedefense', 'sailormoon', 'Moving-Irvine-TrwAwy', 'swingersr4r', 'k9sports', 'LostLandsMusicFest', 'serial_tab_opener', 'Vauxhall', 'dietetics', 'zzing', 'Hemophilia', 'GlassSales', '2gun_cohen', 'thisisjwade', 'winstonsalem', 'diablo2', 'DrainTheSwamp', 'number9muses', 'CBD', 'CameronNemo', 'ElCamino', 'greysanatomy', 'WorksofIndridFrost1', 'Skypiglet', 'GoneSilent', 'svdegen', 'gaybrosgonemild', 'Professors', 'serbia', 'treehouse', 'HistoricalWhatIf', 'ZOTAC', 'MotoX4', 'emohipster', 'AppleWatchFitness', 'Tailors', 'airforceots', 'SkipDriverCalgary', 'serious_gaming', 'neopets', 'AskMenOver30', 'lyftdrivers', 'NBA2k', 'ChapoTrapHouse', 'Dualsport', 'pelotoncycle', 'surfing', 'CarAV', 'SaltLakeCity', 'Suomi', 'motorcitykitties', 'exjw', 'socialanxiety', 'bapcsalescanada', 'MakeupRehab', 'DirtyAtx4Atx', 'Ice_Poseidon', 'wyoming', 'Shitstatistssay', 'offlineTV', 'ImGoingToHellForThis', 'NYKnicks', 'TopMindsOfReddit', 'adultery', 'urbanexploration', 'bartenders', 'GameSale', 'Sup', '3Dprinting', 'AMCsAList', 'Kansascity', 'migraine', 'centerleftpolitics', 'HistoryPorn', 'Metroid', 'askMRP', 'gamedev', 'gunexpert69', 'MadeInAbyss', 'Infinitewarfare', 'spreelanka', 'SingleParents', 'CRF250L', 'limerence', 'SithLordMoshi', 'GestationalDiabetes', 'sadboys', 'boxingworkoutlogs', 'Georgia', 'Boruto', 'eldorel', 'lululemon', 'holdmybeer', 'Construction', 'NOWTTYG', 'fitness30plus', 'Dabs', 'iruleatants', 'DrTerpenstein', 'TOR', 'linguistics', 'SiouxFalls', 'PlzSendBobs', 'redacted', 'Draven', 'EggdropBotnet', 'Dtnoip30', 'DeathByVlog', 'magick', 'gacmotors', 'feint_of_heart', 'Hoocoodanode', 'Beretta', 'running', 'Austin', 'Mariners', 'mlb', 'minnesotavikings', 'PUBGMobile', 'scuba', 'GenderCritical', 'DanLeBatardShow', 'AskVet', 'kansascity', 'Alienware', 'torontoraptors', 'Windows10', 'msp', 'AsianParentStories', 'Nanny', 'BDSMcommunity', 'nova', 'Cigarettes', 'Watercolor', 'Switch', 'chickens', 'MaliciousCompliance', 'ketochow', 'RedditPlays5e', 'AMA', 'obx', 'Mavericks', 'sporetraders', 'unt', 'Incelselfies', 'Superbowl', 'Frasier', 'ShitPoliticsSays', 'wertyuip', 'gaybroscirclejerk', 'dragonage', 'huskies', 'cff', 'electronicmusic', 'wde', 'poecilia', 'bikeIN', 'plonce', 'bodyboarding', 'TwoBestFriendsPlay', 'RPDRDRAMA', 'gayincest', 'AFROTC', 'Frostfox', 'SantaMonica', 'TampaBayLightning', 'Costco', 'CPAP', 'YasuoMains', 'u_crictake1', 'uofm', 'EarthStrike', 'FantasyFootballers', 'Friendzone', 'rockchurchnavigator', 'YuunofYork', 'Verndari', 'VintageMenus', 'UMF', 'Azure_Flare', 'SannuD', 'Thritis', 'c_j_baird', 'BodyDysmorphia', 'environmental_science', 'MephHeads', 'thebeachboys', 'nekogrrl', 'BravoTopChef']
|--- ||--- ||Notes |
|Author ||Bot_Metric || |
|Posted On ||Fri Sep 13 17:22:59 EDT 2019 || |
|Score ||1 ||as of Sat Sep 14 16:05:12 EDT 2019 |
|Conversation Size ||0 || |
|Body ||link || |
['rape', 'bloomington', 'IntellectualDarkWeb', 'BeautyBoxes', 'digitalnomad', 'Chattanooga', 'phish', 'Suomi', 'running', 'VintageMenus', 'mead', 'airnationalguard', 'transtimelines', 'GameDeals', 'WeArePennState', 'saskatchewan', 'EngineBuilding', 'RunDNA', 'podcasting', 'Denver', 'raleigh', 'sousvide', 'BethesdaSoftworks', 'IXIFans', 'youtubetv', 'ModelUSHouse', 'Fairbanks', 'smallbooblove', 'OpenDogTraining', 'japanlife', 'ShitLiberalsSay', 'MMAStreams', 'Tyranids', 'gis', 'LordEdge', 'OrangeLimeZest', 'lancaster', 'CanadianMOMs', 'amateurradio', 'dirtypenpals', 'ChaiHai', 'AmItheAsshole', 'Goober491', 'goldensunshine429', 'WRXSTi', 'ZaneDubya', 'help', 'army', 'G101SafeHaven', 'wisconsin', 'alaska', 'Marijuana', 'swingersr4r', 'GlassSales', 'CameronNemo', 'Professors', 'Tailors', 'ChapoTrapHouse', 'exjw', 'offlineTV', 'Sup', 'askMRP', 'limerence', 'lululemon', 'TOR', 'DeathByVlog', 'Mariners', 'kansascity', 'nova', 'AMA', 'ShitPoliticsSays', 'poecilia', 'Frostfox', 'EarthStrike', 'Azure_Flare', 'nekogrrl', 'counting', 'aww', 'NintendoSwitch', 'TwoXChromosomes', 'frugalmalefashion', 'science', 'DeFranco', 'forhonor', 'Knife_Swap', '4chan', 'Dallas', 'hiphopheads', 'AdventurersLeague', 'KCRoyals', 'ageofsigmar', 'poledancing', 'Birmingham', 'no_mans_sky', 'Watchexchange', 'FashionRepsBST', 'Nest', 'falcons', 'stilltrying', 'Tennessee', 'NashvilleWeather', 'doommetal', 'moviepass', 'WoT', 'chinchilla', 'milf', 'nattyorjuice', 'americandad', 'M43', 'hapas', 'Thisismylifemeow', 'AndroidMasterRace', 'geologycareers', 'NessInOnett', 'gotuponthis', 'LAlist', 'NVDax', 'UKParenting', 'thepapinis', 'CampHalfBloodRP', 'FigureSkating', 'HIMYM', 'thelastofus', 'forsale', 'KT4RFU', 'swoletariat', 'corvallis', 'hottub', 'RegrettableBones', 'Sodium100mg', 'FARTBOX_DESTROYER', 'masturbation', 'StarWarsBattlefront', 'Soundbars', 'footballstrategy', 'Cringetopia', 'garumoo', 'classandfreckles', 'Nickrosis', 'neuro', 'aircraftbuilfer', 'SouthJersey', 'InevitableUse1', 'westis4me', 'xzen54321', 'A_Wild_Snorlax', 'SecretShamrock21', 'gin-reaper', 'Rivlien', 'Dinsdale_P', 'TypicalFloof', 'electricvehicles', 'tressless', 'UpliftingNews', 'india', 'steroids', '90DayFiance', 'Chargers', 'CSRRacing2', 'Atlanta', 'VirginityExchange', 'LightningInABottle', 'AutoDetailing', 'MouseReview', 'HumansBeingBros', 'chicago', 'MarvelStrikeForce', 'leaf', 'writing', 'StateofDecay2', 'Miami', 'climate', 'Weakpots', 'gonewildchubby', 'PregnancyAfterLoss', 'RealmRoyale', 'CrohnsDisease', 'Seaofthieves', 'e39', 'Thunder', 'OfficeDepot', 'forhire', 'GODZILLA', 'TeamFourStar', 'AskNetsec', 'AEROSTREAMPRECISION', 'iOSBeta', 'ereader', 'xboxinsiders', 'PaleInvestigator', 'mangonewild', 'digitalel', 'POTUSWatch', '3inchesOfFun', 'spacce9', 'u_BrilliantPen', 'soylent', 'SierraNevada', 'BSA', 'CarlMontreal', 'mewithoutYou', 'beholdthefield', 'PointlessStories', 'gettaefrance', 'lakeview', 'ks_engineer', 'PNWhiking', 'buffy', 'Flyers', 'skribsbb', 'whalesmash', 'BerniersTears', 'trikepilot', 'manass', 'surrealmermaid', 'baldy74', 'vancouver', 'CRedit', 'servicedogs', 'marvelstudios', 'TeamWhatever', 'ImaginaryLeviathans', 'Bullpups', 'TrueCrimePodcasts', 'takecareofourplants', 'AcceptableTale', 'funny', 'homegym', 'Bestbuy', 'UKPersonalFinance', 'dataisbeautiful', 'gaming', 'bonnaroo', 'Jaguars', 'TheGlassCannonPodcast', 'immigration', 'h1z1', 'druggardening', 'HardwareSwapUK', 'Necrontyr', 'nintendo', 'Anxiety', 'rutgers', 'ReallyBigShow', 'alcoholism', 'twinpeaks', 'RTLSDR', 'MotoLA', 'r4rasian', 'PerfectTiming', 'getting_over_it', 'Barca', 'UnsentLetters', 'PennStateUniversity', 'BBW', 'Prospecting', 'seattler4r', 'AdeptusMechanicus', 'Mastiff', 'MSILaptops', 'Omaha', 'ILGuns', 'BlueMidterm2018', 'photoshop', 'SargonofAkkad', 'androidapps', 'XenoRyet', 'satchmo_brees', 'NSFW_Tributes', 'georgiabulldogs', 'inflames797', 'stlouisblues', 'Shelli_and_Page', 'The_Kraken-Released', 'WhatItIsToBurn925', 'santarosa', 'ufcstreamfight', 'GoddessnSlave', 'Throbbing_Smarton', 'MilitaryStories', 'starship777', 'stephenking', 'Netherlands', 'fembiboy', 'Wellthatsucks', 'VinylDeals', 'AroundTheNFL', 'SeppTB', 'TheSukis', 'interviews', 'HeroesandGenerals', 'PlaystationClassic', 'ChinaTime', 'Chris_M_RLA', 'gay', 'khumbutu', 'Melonfarmer76', '68Pritch', 'ACMilan', 'egg_irl', 'mw4', 'xxketo4u2', 'audiophile', 'blogsnark', 'Military', 'askscience', 'boulder', 'london', 'Cichlid', 'Gunpla', 'modelmakers', 'bayarea', 'lowendgaming', 'philadelphia', 'The_Crew', 'computers', 'Greekgodx', 'oaklandraiders', 'lincoln', 'EngineeringStudents', 'lansing', 'recipes', 'Vent', 'weightroomcontests', 'HealthAnxiety', 'muacirclejerk', 'bapccanada', 'electrical', 'CaneCorso', 'Wishlist', 'fap', 'Charcuterie', 'footballofficials', 'chelseafc', 'reptiles', 'barstool_sports', 'hockey', 'raytaylor', 'justlegbeardthings', 'StudentLoans', 'Oatreb', 'djellison', 'TenantHelp', 'TrollXMoms', 'Romania', 'civilengineering', 'MLRugby', 'midflinx', 'CanadianAwardTravel', 'TheCerealKill3r', 'MMAUFC229', '_ThtSounD', 'ttcafterloss', 'KronosWoW', 'MorbidReality', 'Transmogrification', 'KidneyStones', 'UFObelievers', 'coolermaster', 'kperkins1982', 'Natureboy45', 'Bozeman', 'rarepuppers', 'sellscells', 'cpp_questions', 'ReadyGames', 'ColourFox', 'smalljean', 'Axisinc636', 'September2019Bumpers', 'cookietrash', 'iRacing', 'Workbenches', 'Roofing', 'YouGotIt12', 'Phillylist', 'SanFranciscoII', 'loseit', 'WTF', 'malefashionadvice', 'EliteDangerous', 'RealEstate', 'doordash', 'thenetherlands', 'bestoflegaladvice', 'cats', 'indianapolis', 'CruciblePlaybook', 'Albany', 'investing', 'diabetes_t2', 'Silverbugs', 'drones', 'CPTSD', 'asktransgender', 'nostalgia', 'UsedCars', 'ChicagoSuburbs', 'GettingShredded', 'rheumatoid', 'GWCouples', 'PUBG', 'FemdomX', 'PS4Deals', 'TwoSentenceHorror', 'Miata', 'roosterteeth', 'Soulnexus', 'Justfuckmyshitup', 'KithNYC', 'AlternativeHistory', 'billsimmons', 'cheesecake_party', 'calculat3d', 'bitchlet', 'leagueoflegends', 'choochtown', 'bristol', 'goldtintedpages', 'dementia', 'topografica', 'Allexan', 'wildhockey', 'PAW-Patrol', 'nbastreams', 'Aerials', 'miniSNESmods', 'ronaldt12', 'discordapp', 'Itty-Bitty-Toast', 'matheducation', 'aliexpresstools', 'MattDusza', 'ALS', 'SolidWorks', 'Southampton', 'thisismybirthday', 'keming', 'HowdoMyLegsLook', 'SelfAwarewolves', 'roanoke', 'racquetball', 'infernophil', 'NewTubers', 'u_HouseofPain1', 'Oly_DuS', 'arkhamhorrorlcg', 'TalesFromTheTheatre', 'mawnck', 'musictheory', 'macarons', 'CCNemo', '7345565', 'TheDickShow', 'LateStageCapitalism', 'SeattleWA', 'Surface', 'snowboarding', 'FantasyPL', 'Honda', 'NewSkaters', 'ProtectAndServe', 'Tennesseetitans', 'greenday', 'Winnipeg', 'publix', 'CHIBears', 'Stretched', 'arcticmonkeys', 'Longmont', 'Perfectdick', 'latterdaysaints', 'wsgy', 'pathofexile', 'Brunei', 'AR10', 'HaloStory', 'HighStrangeness', 'SupersRP', 'fpv', 'mentalhealth', 'Gundam', 'DungeonsAndDragons', 'SkyDiving', 'fitpregnancy', 'modeltrains', 'Felinefatale9', 'EnglishLearning', 'howtonotgiveafuck', 'BatmanArkham', 'aclfestival', 'thaswhaimtalkinbout', 'Bustmyankleforketa', 'trees', 'Abrownn', 'SamandTolki', 'u_AdditionalTalk', 'Boilermakers', 'trance', 'HomeworkHelp', 'Lal_Salaam', 'trackers', 'NewMexico', 'vegas', 'u_DeivaWithFlames', 'mycology', 'iranian', 'hillaryclinton', 'amazoncanadadeals', 'AvonBarksdaleCalling', 'Csynw', 'McJuggerNuggets', 'DokkanBattleCommunity', 'pnwriders', 'WillowandRoxasArt', 'grower', 'supremeclothing', 'falsename2012', 'FishingAustralia', '1200isjerky', 'FloridaTrees', 'MuslimMarriageCJ', 'MovieDetails', 'SabertoothBeast', 'Techno', 'niels_learns_python', 'amex', 'FDNY', 'buccos', 'TickTockManitowoc', 'sanantonio', 'TropicalWeather', 'Reds', 'OkCupid', 'Ultramarathon', 'XTerra', 'Carpentry', 'techwearclothing', 'Plumbing', 'hondafit', 'tipofmytongue', 'Hue', 'BoltEV', 'KingKrule', 'Coffee', 'Televisions', 'Death_By_SnuSnu', 'resumes', 'Philippines', 'starwarscollecting', 'AJelqForYou', 'canadients\n\nInappropriate for this sub and especially thread', 'LEDgrowlights', 'MollieTibbetts', 'blackpeoplegifs', 'ukbike', 'fitmeals', 'onewheel', 'Screenwriting', 'magicbuilding', 'kauai', 'WildernessBackpacking', 'Harlequins40K', 'RepTime', 'sticknpokes', 'Kiteboarding', 'frostyman4444', 'FFBraveExvius', 'hobiecat', 'MaledomEmpire', 'Comcast', 'cbradio', 'Hexlord7', 'education', 'arenaofvalor', 'PAXvapor', '0belvedere', 'northdakota', 'totallymanlytears', 'Kossacks_for_Sanders', 'mennydrives', 'superleague', 'MTU', 'snowboardingnoobs', 'treedibles', 'HRGeek', 'StevenAveryIsGuilty', 'lokikg', 'AGingham', 'u_neptuneblu', 'MzEllaneous', 'r4rindia', 'newcitynewchapter', 'oknotizie', 'IndianCountry', 'PresentFault', 'omad', 'mazda', 'stormfront', 'WranglerTJ', 'addickted825', 'guitarpedalsjerk', 'CallOfDutyWorldWarTwo']
|--- ||--- ||Notes |
|Author ||Bot_Metric || |
|Posted On ||Fri Sep 13 17:22:51 EDT 2019 || |
|Score ||1 ||as of Sat Sep 14 16:05:12 EDT 2019 |
|Conversation Size ||0 || |
|Body ||link || |
submitted by jw_mentions
to jw_mentions [link] [comments]
2019.06.24 00:17 j259awesome I-N 10k-50k
submitted by j259awesome
to u/j259awesome [link] [comments]
2019.05.16 16:51 psychymikey AotD #2 RL Grime
Artist: RL Grime
Related Artists: Baauer, What So Not Live Music Video for Core
No setlist info u/poopymaster5000
’s Top 3 Songs
Written by u/poopymaster5000
RL Grime is a trap music producer and DJ hailing from Los Angeles, California. Born as Henry Steinway, he attended Northeastern University in Boston for year, before transferring to New York University where he majored in music business. After starting his career as an electro house producer under the name Clockwork, in 2011 he rebranded as RL Grime and began his foray into trap music.
Bursting onto the scene with remixes of Kanye West’s “Mercy” and Benny Benassi’s “Satisfaction”, he has since released two full length albums, “VOID” in 2016 and “NOVA” in 2018. Along the way, he has collaborated with a wide range of artists such as Miguel, Ty Dolla $ign, Julia Michaels and Baauer. He’s become somewhat of an icon in the trap scene, with his most popular track Core being rinsed and repeated across EDM sets so often to the point it’s become somewhat of a meme. In addition to his music, he’s maintained a heavy touring schedule and is the curator of a highly anticipated annual halloween mix.
Although he’s generally characterized as a trap producer, RL has proven to be extremely versatile in his productions, from swelling, uplifting future bass (Reims) to lighter pop (Light Me Up) to drum ‘n’ bass (Shrine) to dark, driving, almost Gesaffelstein-esque bangers (Pressure). This diversity also shows in his extremely energetic DJ sets, as he seamlessly jumps between genres, often throwing together live edits and mashups that flow perfectly into each other (fun minigame: see how many Kanye vocals he throws into a set). I know it sounds strange to call a DJ without any “live” elements a good performer, but if you find yourself at his set, do yourself a favor and take a moment to watch him on stage. You’ll find our boy Henry dancing harder than anyone in the crowd, and truly enjoying himself while performing.
I can’t recommend this set enough: I’ve seen him multiple times spanning festivals and tour dates, and each time is a unique and extremely fun experience. Even if you’re not an EDM fan, I suggest at least stopping by to check this set out, and I get the feeling that you’ll end up sticking around. As you’re in the crowd listening to Core building up to its climax, you might find yourself echoing the vocal snippet: “Who do the shit that he do?”
The answer is: nobody. He’s RL mothafuckin Grime. Link to the 2019 ACL Lineup Link to ACL Genre Breakdown Link to ACL Weekend Exclusives Breakdown
Past AotD: Gary Clark Jr.
See yall tomorrow!
submitted by psychymikey
to aclfestival [link] [comments]
2019.03.25 13:21 rusticgorilla Trump & Russia probes recap: Week of March 17 - 23
Everyone take a deep breath, it’s all going to be okay.
I'll likely add some more stories later this morning. Those will be italicized for easy identification.
I may add some stories through the day; they'll be italicized for easy identification. All recaps are also posted on RusticGorillaPress
, where I think it’s a bit cleaner and attractive than on reddit. Housekeeping:
- The list of Trump admin departures (418 of them) can be accessed here. The website is now updated! See the new version here. When a person is added to the list I post to /45chaos.
- There’s a mailing list for notifications when this review is posted plus a link. To be added, send me PM with your email address. If you signed up already, check the spam folder just in case
- Please consider donating a dollar a month if I’m doing a good job: patreon. Or one-time donations at Buy Me A Coffee. Recaps will continue regardless, so no pressure!
- There’s now a keep_track discord! When there’s an interesting public congressional hearing (eg Cohen), we usually have a viewing ‘party’ there.
On to the review...
Week of March 17 - 23: What We Learned in the Trump and Russia Probes
Mueller: The report
As everyone is probably aware, Mueller has finished his investigation and Attorney General Barr now has the final report. It will likely take days for Barr to review the report and decide what will be released. There is a great deal of speculation about what will and won’t be included. I’m not going to summarize it here because no one really knows for sure. This recap is about facts, not speculation. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or message me and I’ll tell you what I hypothesize, but again - no one knows, including me.
- Sunday, AG William Barr submitted a summary of Mueller's report to Congress. He stated Mueller's report did not find Trump participated in collusion with Russia, but does not exonerate him either. Barr further stated that Mueller did not make a decision on obstruction charges; instead, Barr and Rosenstein made the decision not to charge Trump. There are many issues with this letter, not least that we don't know if we can trust Barr's characterization of Mueller's evidence. I wrote down my initial thoughts in a comment - note it is opinion, which is why I didn't include it here.
- Late edition: A source with direct knowledge of the investigation told The Daily Beast that Mueller intended to make a case to Congress, believing that legislators, and not the DOJ, are “empowered to weigh the lawfulness of a president’s conduct.” I think this may explain why Mueller did not reach a conclusion on the obstruction of justice aspect of the investigation - I'll make an exception on speculation here, just please note it is speculation until we see the full report. If, as Barr described, Mueller laid out the case for obstruction charges and against obstruction charges, it seems Mueller wanted the public and our representatives in congress to decide. Again, we don't know until we see the full report!
Mueller: Manafort Loan fight.
Manafort may be trying to essentially get $1 million back from the $11 million he forfeited to the government in his sentence. A shell company called Woodlawn LLC was formed in August 2017, when Mueller was investigating Manafort. It now claims that it gave a loan to Manafort that year - a loan it now wants back from the forfeited money. However, Woodlawn won't reveal where the money for in the loan came from or who owns the company. The prosecutor says more evidence collection "is necessary because the United States lacks information to be able to discern whether Woodlawn is a person other than the defendant," the court filing said.
- There's an interesting connection between Woodlawn and Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg and Michael Cohen. The manager of Woodlawn at one point was working on a movie with Andrew Intrater, an American financier who is a cousin of Vekselberg. Intrater is chief executive officer of Columbus Nova, which paid Cohen over half a million dollars for "consulting."
Mueller: Cohen Prague trip?
Michael Cohen’s alleged trip to Prague in 2016 returned to the spotlight last week when a Czech magazine published a piece about Russian hackers in Prague. In a long investigative article, it was reported
that Czech counterintelligence services shut down two hacking networks the FSB was running in Prague for several years. Both the Steele dossier and McClatchy have alleged that Cohen went to Prague in the summer of 2016. Cohen, however, denied ever having been to Prague or the Czech Republic in his public testimony to congress.
- The Steele dossier conveys a report from a source that Cohen went to Prague to meet with Russian government officials and the hackers they employed to discuss “how deniable cash payments were to be made to hackers in Europe who had worked under Kremlin direction against the Clinton campaign.” Note, Steele's source stated Cohen went with three colleagues.
- McClatchy has published two reports about Cohen’s alleged trip. There are three main claims. First, that Mueller has evidence Cohen flew to Germany in August-September 2016 and then traveled to the Czech Republic - which would not have required a passport stamp. Second, investigators have evidence that a phone belonging to Cohen pinged cell towers in the Prague area in late summer 2016. Third, during the same time frame, Eastern European Intelligence agencies collected surveillance of a Russian conversation that included a remark about Cohen being in Prague at the time.
- Cohen himself called his own testimony into question. In November or December of 2016, Cohen reportedly told Mother Jones journalist David Corn that he had been to Prague - just not recently. From Corn’s notes, Cohen said: “I haven’t been to Prague in 14 years. I was in Prague for one afternoon 14 years ago.”
- [WARNING] Opinion: With so many reports, it’s hard to ignore the idea that someone in Trump’s circle went to Prague. We have a cell phone connected to Cohen in the area and we have a motive, provided by Steele, with the opportunity provided by the Czech report. McClatchy is a very respected outlet; it’s hard to imagine they’d publish two reports without being confident in the allegations. I believe they had reputable sources, but perhaps some details were off.
On Tuesday, a SDNY judge released
hundreds of pages of redacted search warrants used in Michael Cohen's case. From what wasn't redacted, it was revealed Mueller began investigating Cohen at least as early as July 2017. After examining his emails, the FBI began to suspect Cohen was working as an unregistered agent of a foreign government. Most significantly, the 19-page section about an "illegal campaign contribution scheme" was redacted in full, indicating it is likely still an open investigation.
Mueller: Other Mystery company.
The Supreme Court met behind closed doors Friday to decide
whether to take the appeal filed by a mystery company fighting a subpoena issued by Mueller’s grand jury. According to Marcy Wheeler
, they may announce their decision today (Monday). If the Supreme Court denies the case, the lower court ruling will stand - meaning the company must continue to pay the large $50,000 daily fine until it complies with the subpoena. EDIT: Update Monday morning - SCOTUS will not consider overturning the appeal of the mystery company fighting a grand jury subpoena. This means the company will continue to be fined $50k a day until it complies with the subpoena.
- The company is wholly owned by an unnamed foreign state. It argues that it is immune from prosecution under the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act. The lower court, however, did not agree and stated the US must be able to hold commercial enterprises operating within the states accountable.
- Finally, the most recent brief filed by the company’s lawyers told the justices the lower court ruling would "create chaos in the international community… all but guaranteeing that American agencies and instrumentalities will (despite their protestations) face criminal proceedings abroad."
RUSSIA NEWS Butina update.
The mysterious backer of Maria Butina, paying her legal bills was revealed
to be an NGO partly funded by the Kremlin. The founder of the NGO, which is called the Anti-Globalization Movement, is a 30 year old Russian lobbyist named Alexander Ionov with ties to the Kremlin. The NGO has ties to Russia's far-right party and is funded in part by the Russian government. Its aim is to, essentially, divide the West. Butina is expected to be sentenced and given credit for time served, then deported to Russia. Undercover.
A Russian journalist went undercover
at the Russian troll factory in Saint Petersburg for two and a half months. She found “hundreds of mostly younger Russians working as paid trolls in rotating shifts.” There were numerous “departments,” including a "news division," the "social media seeders," and a group dedicated to producing visual memes known as "demotivators." In her investigation, she determined what Mueller also concluded: The troll farm was a Kremlin project, run by “Putin’s chef” Evgeny Prigozhin.
CONGRESS Coming up.
This week, Felix Sater is scheduled
to testify publicly before the House Intelligence Cmte. Wednesday. Thursday, Sater testifies to the House Judiciary Cmte. behind closed doors. Also Thursday, the House has scheduled a hearing
on "Putin's Playbook: The Kremlin’s Use of Oligarchs, Money and Intelligence in 2016 and Beyond," with former U.S. Ambassador to Russia Michael McFaul and former CIA Chief of Russian Operations Steven Hall. Non-compliance.
The White House is refusing to cooperate with the request from House Democrats for a large variety of documents. Lead White House Counsel Pat Cipollone sent letters
to the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight chairmen stating that congress has no right to information about Trump's one-on-one conversations with Vladimir Putin. Cipollone is also reportedly
drafting a letter to the House Judiciary Committee in which the White House similarly refuses to turn over documents requested by the House Judiciary Committee. 81 requests.
Despite the White House's refusal, House Judiciary Chairman Nadler said
he was "encouraged by the responses" he received in response to the 81 individuals and entities his committee contacted weeks ago. The number of documents that have been already been received, or are to be sent, "already number in the tens of thousands."
But their emails?
- I’m assembling a list of the status of all the people who received requests. Hopefully I will post it this week. We found out last week that Rick Gates is not cooperating due to his ongoing participation in investigations and Michael Flynn and his lobbying group are cooperating. Additionally, Steve Bannon and Hope Hicks are also cooperating.
The House Oversight Committee uncovered evidence
that many Trump appointees in the White House have been using personal emails and messaging accounts to conduct official business, without saving any copies - a violation of the Presidential Records Act and White House policy. Chairman Cummings gave a few examples. Most strikingly, Jared Kushner “has been using WhatsApp as a part of his official duties in the White House” and Ivanka Trump “continues to receive official emails on her personal email account and she does not forward the emails to her official account.”
- Additionally, former Deputy National Security Advisor, K.T. McFarland, and former White House Chief Strategist, Steve Bannon, “conducted official business on their personal email accounts relating to transfer of sensitive U.S. nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia.”
- A letter to White House counsel requests documents by April 4th and concludes: If you continue to withhold these documents from the Committee, we will be forced to consider alternative means to obtain compliance.
- This makes a total of seven members of Trump’s administration that are known to have used private email accounts for government business: Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Miller, Cohn, Bannon, McFarland and Priebus.
The Democratic heads of both the Senate and House committees on Intelligence and the Judiciary have requested
the FBI "conduct criminal and counterintelligence investigations" into Li "Cindy" Yang, the founder of massage parlors involved in a high profile prostitution bust. Yang also ran a business that sold access to the president, his family, and his advisors, mainly to Chinese nationals. For this reason, Democrats called for an investigation into human trafficking, unlawful foreign lobbying, and campaign finance violations.
- The watchdog group Common Cause filed complaints with the FEC and the DOJ, asking for investigations into Yang and whether she operated a “straw donor” scheme to funnel illegal donations to Trump.
Deutsche Bank is expected to begin giving House committees “extensive internal documents and communications” about Trump next month. Last week, the New York Times published
a long report on Deutsche Bank’s relationship with Trump, revealing the bank had given bankruptcy-ridden Trump $2 billion over two decades. Despite knowing that Trump inflated his net worth by over 380% and he worked with people connected to organized crime, certain executives determined it was worth the risk for largely unknown reasons.
- The report also supported Michael Cohen’s claim that Trump routinely overvalued his properties: when evaluating a $100 million loan Trump wanted to purchase the Doral Golf Resort and Spa, bankers determined he was overvaluing some real-estate assets by 70%.
- Trump took out a $48 million personal loan to pay back a loan from the investment banking division. The NYT stated, even by Wall Street standards, borrowing money from one part of a bank to pay off a loan from another division within the same bank was an extraordinary act of financial chutzpah.”
- An intriguing tidbit: “The bank recruited a handful of Goldman Sachs traders to lead a push into commercial real estate. One was Justin Kennedy, the son of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Kennedy… Over the next few years, the commercial real estate group, with Mr. Kennedy now in a senior role, kept lending to Mr. Trump, including to buy the General Motors building in Manhattan. Occasionally, Justice Kennedy stopped by Deutsche Bank’s offices to say hello to the team, executives recalled.”
OTHER INVESTIGATIONS Broidy case.
a sealed search warrant the FBI used to raid the office of Republican fundraiser Elliott Broidy last summer. The warrant indicates that DOJ is investigating Broidy for conspiracy, money laundering, and acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign entity. The scope of material was reportedly very broad, including “evidence related to a list of dozens of people, countries and corporate entities.” The UAE, George Nader, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Rick Gates, China, and Malaysian financier Jho Low were all on the list.
- See my recap from last week for more details on Jho Low and Broidy.
The attorneys general of Maryland and DC argued their case
should not be dismissed against Trump for allegedly violating the emoluments clauses of the Constitution. The three judges on the panel in the Fourth Circuit case are all Republican appointees, including one installed by Trump himself. The judges appeared to be skeptical of the states’ argument; the senior jurist suggested the lawsuit sought to penalize Trump for being a successful business executive. While no ruling has been issued yet, it’s important to note the consequences of the Senate GOP’s aggressive installation of hardline conservative judges in the court system.
- Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: Even if the courts deflect suits trying to stop the flow of foreign emoluments into the Trump coffers, Congress has every intention of picking up the slack. And remember that the Constitution gives Congress the power to approve or deny emoluments. At some point, the House might vote to disallow Trump’s receipt of foreign monies. Whether Congress could then seek to enforce its ruling (e.g. by demanding divestiture) in court is an open question.
MISC NEWS Cambridge Analytica.
Court-appointed administrators meant to work independently to run Cambridge Analytica after it filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy deliberately misled
a judge to hide their links to Emerdata - a company set up by Cambridge Analytica figures Alexander Nix and Rebekah Mercer. It is alleged that the administrators were not only appointed by Nix and Mercer (as well as others), the latter even paid the fees of the former. These compromised administrators then allegedly tried to liquidate Cambridge Analytica before a full investigation into the company could be completed.
- A lawyer for the man suing Cambridge Analytica said: “With their legal fees funded by Emerdata, the administrators have treated this as hostile litigation between themselves and Mr. Carroll, making their lack of independence abundantly clear."
Trump has charged
his own reelection campaign $1.3 million for rent and expenses since his inauguration. This essentially means Trump has transferred $1.3 million of donor money to his own pocket. It is not clear if charges can be brought against him, however, because FEC rules only require candidates to pay "going rates" at their own businesses. What constitutes a fair price is debatable, with varying opinions on the $3,000 month the Trump Organization is charging.
Too long; didn’t read section (as short as possible) Mueller finished his investigation and gave his final report to Barr. Barr released a summary of Mueller’s report, but did not consult with Mueller in writing it. It is important we see the full report.
Prosecutors believe Manafort may be trying to get $1 million back from the $11 million he forfeited to the government by setting up a sham shell company. A judge released hundreds of pages of redacted search warrants used in Michael Cohen's case, revealing the FBI suspected Cohen was working as an unregistered agent of a foreign government. 19 pages related to campaign finance violations were completely redacted. The Supreme Court met behind closed doors Friday to decide whether to take the appeal filed by a mystery company fighting a subpoena issued by Mueller’s grand jury.
Czech counterintelligence services shut down two hacking networks the FSB was running in Prague for several years. The mysterious backer of Maria Butina, paying her legal bills was revealed to be an NGO partly funded by the Kremlin.
Felix Sater is scheduled to testify publicly Wednesday. Thursday, the House has scheduled a hearing on "Putin's Playbook: The Kremlin’s Use of Oligarchs, Money and Intelligence in 2016 and Beyond.” The White House is refusing to cooperate with the request from House Democrats for a large variety of documents, including those relating to Trump’s conversations with Putin. The House Judiciary Cmte. has nevertheless received “tens of thousands” of documents from witnesses.
The House Oversight Committee uncovered evidence that many Trump appointees in the White House have been using personal emails and messaging accounts to conduct official business, without saving any copies. This includes Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump, Steve Bannon, & K.T. McFarland. Deutsche Bank is expected to begin giving House committees “extensive internal documents and communications” about Trump next month. The DOJ is investigating Elliott Broidy for conspiracy, money laundering, and acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign entity. The attorneys general of Maryland and DC argued their case should not be dismissed against Trump for allegedly violating the emoluments clauses of the Constitution.
submitted by rusticgorilla
to Keep_Track [link] [comments]
2019.02.18 06:21 EstoyHerejo Porque fazer piadas sobre assuntos 'delicados' é uma coisa boa (quando feita da maneira certa)
Antes de começar a explicar a situação eu peço que depois
que voce ler todo o post e voce achar interessante esse topico, voce poderia dar um vote up no post para que outras pessoas tenham a mesma chance de participar da discussão e eventualmente o proprio matta venha trazer a tona esse assunto em alguma stream.
Outra coisa, apesar de essa ser um grupo de uma stream de LoL, eu tenho certeza que esse post vai nos levar a uma discussão interessante e a uma reflexão logo apos.
OBS: 1:19 da madrugada, minha faculgado começa hoje segunda feira as 8hrs, e eu aqui no reddit falando de o que faz uma piada ser boa. Eu acho que a minha vida é uma piada.
Depois de assistir o video DISCUTINDO COM UMA STREAMER E UMA ADEPTA AO FEMINISMO NA STREAM
me veio a cabeça um video que falava sobre a situação que o youtuber Pewdiepie passou há uns 2 anos, e porque o matta não deveria retirar o emote mattaMENINXS.
Um breve resumo da situação: O pewdiepie estava fazendo um conteudo sobre o Fiverr, um site onde voce paga 5 dolares para alguem fazer alguma coisa para voce. Ele contratou 2 indianos que escreviam qualquer coisa em uma cartolina e mostravam para a camera de um modo engraçado. A frase era a seguinte: Death to all Jews (Morte a todos os judeus). Depois de toda repercussão da midia sobre isso ser ou não um caso de racismo/nazismo ele pediu desculpas publicamente e em sua defesa ele chamou a situação de "uma piada feita por um comediante amador que deu errado"
O video em questão é esse: Film Theory: Why Pewdiepie's Fiverr Joke Backfired
. Matt, o autor do video, aborda alguns pontos importantes sobre a 'piada' que o Pewdiepie fez e porque ela não funcionou do jeito certo, Eu vou entrar em detalhes somente em alguns dos pontos que ele abordou, se voce quiser assistir o video completo, o link esta aqui
- Ponto 1 - A anatomia de uma piada
Voce pode fazer uma piada com qualquer coisa, mas
tudo depende de como voce constroi a piada. Imagine uma piada sobre estupro por exemplo, o que a faz funcionar ou não? Basicamente a forma que ela foi estruturada. Tenha em mente 2 situações: A primeira, um comediante em seu show standup esta contando algumas piadas sobre estupro, e alguem da plateia grita o seguinte: 'Na verdade, piadas sobre estupro não são engraçadas'. Logo em seguida o comediante a interrompe e faz a seguinte afirmação: 'Bem, esta parecendo que ela acabou de ser estuprada por 5 caras', alguem da plateia se sentiu ofendida pela piada e tornou o caso publico, e levou o comediante a pedir desculpas diante do hate que ele estava tomando.
A segunda situação é tambem de um comediante que estava fazendo seu show e disse a seguinte afirmação: 'Não querendo apoiar o estupro, e voce obviamente nunca deve estuprar alguem. A não ser que voce tenha uma boa razão, como por exemplo voce esta querendo [email protected]
alguem e essa pessoa não quer deixar, que outra opção voce tem?'. Logo apos de varios aplausos e risadas o show continuou sem nenhum problema. Os dois casos são reais, o primeiro aconteceu com o comediante Daniel Tosh em 2012, e o segundo com o comediante Lewis CK em 2006.
Obviamente existe uma razão para a piada da segunda situação funcionar e a da primeira não. E a resposta está na estrutura da piada. Primeiro uma premissa simples, depois uma virada inesperada e por ultimo uma 'punchline'. A piada de Lewis tem toda essa estrutura: 'Não querendo apoiar o estupro, e voce obviamente nunca deve estuprar alguem.'
como sua premissa, 'A não ser que voce tenha uma boa razão,'
sendo sua virada inesperada e atraindo a atenção do publico, 'como por exemplo voce esta querendo [email protected] alguem e essa pessoa não quer deixar, que outra opção voce tem?'
sendo a punchline da piada, onde ela mostra o quão ridiculo é a razão de um estuprador por tras de seus atos.
- Ponto 2 - A fonte da piada não é um comediante
Sendo rapido nesse ponto, qualquer pessoa esta inserida em um contexto, para uma pessoa que não é comediante, ou que publicamene é vista como uma pessoa seria, fazer uma piada pode ter algumas consequencias se ela estiver fora de contexto, esse contexto é muitas vezes desprezado quando estamos falando de internet e midias sociais. Um caso de um tweet viral de uma mulher que estava viajando de Nova York para Africa do Sul é um exemplo perfeito, 'Indo para a Africa, espero não pegar AIDS, estou apenas brincando, eu sou branca.' Quando ela fez esse tweet, ela tinha certeza que essas afirmações ridiculas não seriam levadas a serio, porem não foi o que aconteceu, pois o contexto em que ela estava não foi transmitido para as pessoas. No caso de Lewis, ele estava fazendo seu show, e durante esse tempo, a plateia sabia que tudo o que ele falasse era apenas uma parte do script que ele estava seguindo para fazerem elas rirem.
Quando se faz uma piada sobre algum assunto delicado, normalmente o alvo da piada é a 'pessoa responsavel' o chamado 'punching up' ou o 'grupo que sofre' o chamado 'punching down'. Quando a piada perde a sua essencia e sua estrutura, ela é vista apenas como um meio de ridicularizar o grupo marginalizado, pois ela foi tão mal feita que o contexto se perdeu no meio da confusão.
No caso do Pewdiepie, fazer a piada, perceber que ela não foi saudavel e mesmo assim posta-la foi um dos fatores que levaram a repercussão toda, mesmo com a premissa de 'foi apenas uma piada, não era para ser levada a serio'.
Obviamente quando uma piada não é boa, ela tem consequencias, a desculpa de 'Ah, é apenas um meme' nessa situação especifica de uma piada ruim é uma das piores coisas que pode acontecer. Varios estudos comprovaram que a repetição de frases varias vezes facilita nossos cerebros a acreditarem que aquilo é uma verdade.
As piadas e os memes são uma ferramenta importante na questão da descontrução de um esteriotipo/preconceito/problema social, pois elas são um forte meio de prender atenção. Se voce tenta argumentar com uma pessoa que pensa diferente de voce, a melhor forma de chamar a sua atençao é por meio da comedia e do humor, se as pessoas começarem a rir, elas provavelmente vão estar dispostas a ouvir o que voce tem a dizer. Tenha como exemplo a piada sobre estupro de Lewis, foi feita para mostrar o quão absurdo é alguem que pensa em estuprar outra pessoa, ou uma pessoa negra fazendo piada sobre negros, mostrando o quão ridiculo é esse esteriotipo e ao mesmo tempo quebrando ao poucos o preconceito na sociedade.
Pessoalmente eu vejo a stream do matta como uma aula de cursinho, piadas em quase todo momento, e derrepente alguma informação util para a vida. Preste atanção nos IRL de Shark Tank e O Aprendiz, a gente se diverte com o matta reagindo ao quão cringe uma situação pode ser, podendo ser a ingenuidade de alguem avaliando seu negocio de uma maneira errada, o jeito de lidar com os subordinados, ou ate mesmo o quão possesso o Robeto Justus pode ficar em um programa, mas sempre o matta esta lá, tentando passar uma mensagem, sobre sua visão de mundo, sobre economia, sobre a sociedade em geral.
Sobre o emote mattaMENINXS, claramente é uma piada sobre o fato das mulheres que jogam LoL não tem coragem de jogar com outros bonecos, o proprio matta fez uma 'serie' ensinando meninas a jogar em outras roles, com outros bonecos e de outras formas, mostrando para a comunidade esse 'problema' por meio de um meme e abrindo espaço na sua stream para discutir sobre isso. O problema esta justamente no contexto, ou na falta dele.
submitted by EstoyHerejo
to mattayahu [link] [comments]
2019.01.07 10:51 areohdeee Gotcha Meme smlkjoqgu - Memes Gear / Merch.
THOT - Meme Gear CHEAP AND FREE SHIPPING!!!! -------->> https://www.etsy.com/listing/672266871/no-u-meme-keychain-memes-laser-etched?ojdpwqamz
Yoshiko Hansen meme maroon feed copy feed Lorenzastad Awesome Metal Towels Practical Tuna Virtual solutionoriented Meme Gear world news fox spin us historical bias events around significant fox news Vivian Bergnaum meme indigo protocol calculate protocol Kaseytown Incredible Metal Shirt Generic Table Programmable intermediate Meme Gear 4chan katawa shoujo visual novel anime video game anim gaming subculture Madisen Bradtke meme cyan program calculate program South Augustusview Awesome Wooden Chair Handmade Pizza Automated encompassing Meme Gear payday 2 hoxton free hoxton Dennis Towne I meme purple application navigate application Elvisfurt Handcrafted Soft Tuna Ergonomic Car Ameliorated heuristic Meme Gear comedian celebrity actor saturday night live Greta Von meme mint green card synthesize card Cummeratafort Unbranded Rubber Shoes Unbranded Chips Synergized exuding Meme Gear sailor moon laughing girls Carmella Borer meme violet monitor program monitor South Ricardo Generic Plastic Gloves Fantastic Gloves Inverse wellmodulated Meme Gear donald trump trade deal Edward Bogisich meme green protocol copy protocol Pourosmouth Practical Granite Chips Sleek Keyboard Managed modular Meme Gear hivemind same post same Ophelia Emmerich MD meme sky blue panel program panel Raquelfurt Ergonomic Plastic Towels Refined Hat Openarchitected responsive Meme Gear dr tran youtube mondo media Aisha Glover meme lavender pixel program pixel North Shemarfurt Awesome Plastic Bike Practical Fish Organic systematic Meme Gear confederacy damn yankees lol civil war Dulce Harvey meme gold sensor reboot sensor New Mustafaside Intelligent Rubber Mouse Rustic Chips Optimized mobile Meme Gear bitcoin cryptocurrency libertarian economics reddit Michelle Grady meme lavender interface navigate interface New Hailey Small Granite Table Ergonomic Chair Cloned 5th generation Meme Gear eminem trump bet freestyle hip hop awards Arne Hackett meme violet microchip navigate microchip Gerholdmouth Handcrafted Rubber Shoes Practical Fish Reverseengineered systematic Meme Gear weird facebook humans of new york reptilian Kelsie Hilpert meme mint green array parse array New Audreanne Incredible Frozen Towels Rustic Mouse Synergized uniform Meme Gear beautiful teen jamarius serious problem Elfrieda Lueilwitz DVM meme pink circuit connect circuit Botsfordview Generic Concrete Chicken Small Salad Enhanced systematic Meme Gear sealab 2021 sealab captain murphy murphy debbie Rita Hilll meme sky blue pixel transmit pixel Chanceton Sleek Wooden Bacon Licensed Ball Distributed intangible Meme Gear hayley williams paramore nipples topless nsfw 4chan Lorenzo Haley meme silver hard drive generate hard drive North Jedediah Licensed Steel Chair Licensed Salad Reactive radical Meme Gear iowa caucus primary vote democratic democrat hillary clinton photobomb videobomb stickers audience supporter speech campaign election 2016 us presidential election Joan Rippin DVM meme pink feed copy feed West Rachael Licensed Fresh Bacon Ergonomic Car Functionbased demanddriven Meme Gear criminal murder cult Miss Malinda Ernser meme green pixel index pixel North Augustuston Sleek Metal Bike Handcrafted Mouse Deengineered optimal Meme Gear cats venus the two faced cat venusmommy cat animals of 2012 Talia Hammes meme teal card index card Port Shanny Gorgeous Plastic Keyboard Fantastic Tuna Phased incremental Meme Gear exploitable 4chan super smash bros brawl video games gamespot stick figure image macro gamefaqs comic Velda Okuneva meme cyan sensor transmit sensor Port Pabloport Practical Plastic Hat Intelligent Soap Usercentric global Meme Gear super Cristal Hahn meme lavender monitor connect monitor New Nayelitown Rustic Steel Hat Handmade Mouse Multitiered multimedia Meme Gear film horror cyberbullying parody remix vine youtube Katlyn Beatty meme ivory monitor parse monitor Karlmouth Handmade Granite Chicken Small Chicken Extended 4th generation Meme Gear neon genesis evangelion shinji ikari mug photoshop Rosalee Johns meme orange transmitter transmit transmitter Shanahanhaven Gorgeous Rubber Cheese Practical Hat Monitored attitudeoriented Meme Gear subway sandwich censor my little pony friendship is magic sfw work safe ual innuendo rule 34 Evan Kautzer meme grey program reboot program Jenastad Intelligent Wooden Shirt Intelligent Chips Advanced 4th generation Meme Gear box orange metal snake gear solid Carlie West meme salmon panel compress panel North Moriahchester Unbranded Soft Chicken Sleek Cheese Operative intangible Meme Gear sheet tools exploitable image macro 4chan participatory game Miss Lyric Roberts meme white driver compress driver Port Leonardo Refined Steel Pizza Fantastic Fish Downsized clientserver Meme Gear omg am not finished Katelin Berge meme orchid interface parse interface Lake Kavon Practical Fresh Sausages Generic Table Organized hybrid Meme Gear youtube dancing tumblr singletopic blog dance Shanon Morar meme orange panel navigate panel Kozeymouth Handcrafted Frozen Chicken Handmade Mouse Rightsized discrete Meme Gear sadmedievalguy jiri kocura medieval sad guy Jayde Watsica meme yellow protocol synthesize protocol East Benny Ergonomic Metal Chips Awesome Shoes Visionoriented regional Meme Gear acc chatbot bot single serving site Sigurd Thompson meme salmon hard drive bypass hard drive New Bernardport Ergonomic Plastic Chips Handcrafted Table Deengineered objectoriented Meme Gear china splits weibo spotless split perfect split photo fad Krystal Schiller meme violet bandwidth transmit bandwidth Hildaberg Licensed Plastic Hat Sleek Tuna Progressive solutionoriented Meme Gear cecil the lion lion animal hunting cruelty justice Johnny Grimes meme salmon card copy card West Trentonside Unbranded Granite Bike Practical Mouse Persevering intermediate Meme Gear pokemon anime crossover gekkan shoujo nozakikun Georgiana Osinski meme pink feed compress feed Aurelieview Rustic Metal Pants Sleek Shirt Networked systemic Meme Gear april fools Craig Stamm meme black hard drive index hard drive Estebanville Generic Rubber Cheese Intelligent Chicken Assimilated contextsensitive Meme Gear wears double socks not even good Alison Kuhic meme indigo matrix back up matrix Okunevahaven Ergonomic Rubber Bike Awesome Hat Polarised systemworthy Meme Gear brad pitt angelina jolie divorce Yasmeen Eichmann meme yellow driver reboot driver Kimmouth Handmade Plastic Car Licensed Ball Innovative needsbased Meme Gear smosh pokemon meme metapod creature useless pokmon harden Ephraim Satterfield meme blue interface parse interface Brakusview Gorgeous Plastic Hat Handcrafted Sausages Sharable zero defect Meme Gear the game theorists game theory matpat matthewpatrick13 undertale earthbound mother video game toby fox Mrs Carmen Sanford meme cyan transmitter hack transmitter Lornamouth Refined Soft Sausages Intelligent Pizza Reengineered ecocentric Meme Gear what tiggers do best catchphrase its what he do Jena Bosco meme yellow protocol override protocol Hellerstad Fantastic Soft Bacon Incredible Sausages Profound valueadded Meme Gear youtube my i little this to mistakes me could how pony made happen Jane Russel meme lime matrix bypass matrix Bahringerborough Licensed Cotton Sausages Intelligent Table Programmable neutral Meme Gear ruby wuby hkgolden youtube Cordia McKenzie meme orchid system navigate system Annamaeview Awesome Granite Bacon Refined Car Fullyconfigurable attitudeoriented Meme Gear wally wallee wallied wallerer walleed wallier Brittany Collier meme pink protocol bypass protocol Port Rigobertofort Refined Rubber Car Fantastic Cheese Crossplatform optimal Meme Gear god dj dj jesus jesuschrist Willow Mayer meme yellow panel override panel Edwinberg Ergonomic Plastic Keyboard Generic Mouse Compatible discrete Meme Gear weird facebook humans of new york reptilian Luciano Bins meme teal sensor bypass sensor East Vicente Unbranded Cotton Bacon Incredible Hat Fullyconfigurable bifurcated Meme Gear creepy face weird jack in a box Dallas Lind meme blue circuit transmit circuit Robelmouth Rustic Fresh Computer Handcrafted Computer Selfenabling directional Meme Gear tippi the birds crows reddit Demetris Lang meme gold program parse program New Nova Handmade Granite Cheese Tasty Chair Synergized local Meme Gear undertale temmie soundcloud soundclown mashup remix parody tem temmie village Kellie Ratke meme blue protocol calculate protocol Lake Marvin Small Rubber Cheese Licensed Bacon Triplebuffered tertiary Meme Gear slang chatrooms gaming rage Urban Crona meme silver sensor synthesize sensor Lake Casimerport Licensed Metal Chair Unbranded Computer Exclusive local Meme Gear nichijou sliceoflife anime title kyoto animation manga title anime manga keiichi arawi 4koma Adalberto Predovic meme mint green hard drive back up hard drive Hegmannport Rustic Concrete Pizza Incredible Chips Diverse encompassing Meme Gear super mario luigi shirtless nipples nintendo video games Dayana Kuphal PhD meme plum microchip program microchip Jevonmouth Tasty Wooden Soap Incredible Shoes Preemptive contentbased Meme Gear twitter obama photo meme jihad conservative liberal -
submitted by areohdeee
to MemeGear [link] [comments]
2019.01.03 01:59 areohdeee Memes Gear - vjbrlmghfikuldfjte - Meme Merch.
Meme Gear! Memes Merch CHEAP AND FREE SHIPPING on Ebay and Etsy!!!! -------->> https://www.etsy.com/listing/654139900/car-salesman-meme-keychain-memes-key?tepkjzdus
Emmet Rau meme mint green alarm bypass alarm Lake Urban Licensed Fresh Soap Practical Chicken Usercentric clientserver Meme Gear video game indie sandbox army war Sheila Hane meme yellow panel back up panel Berniceburgh Gorgeous Concrete Pizza Practical Pants Balanced background Meme Gear churckofjfc help desk jesus Alexandre Huels DVM meme white port quantify port East Bertafurt Handmade Steel Shoes Licensed Chicken Persistent didactic Meme Gear parody activism crowd sourcing sign campaign selfie Isaac Howell meme maroon feed bypass feed Lake Richie Gorgeous Fresh Fish Ergonomic Cheese Networked executive Meme Gear el hadji diouf tripping falling something awful football soccer sports european Ms Skye Will meme blue panel copy panel Krystalfort Awesome Concrete Bike Incredible Pants Triplebuffered 6th generation Meme Gear lin jeremy jeremy lin linning landon fields landon fields new york knicks sports basketball photo fad Guillermo Daugherty meme plum port copy port Breannaberg Tasty Metal Mouse Sleek Hat Multichannelled foreground Meme Gear pedo creepy photobomb captain crunch Kaley Halvorson Jr meme sky blue pixel synthesize pixel South Joshua Refined Steel Bike Licensed Chair Objectbased modular Meme Gear freak city mar del plata mar del plata lucio Doyle OKon meme lavender array transmit array Oberbrunnerborough Intelligent Frozen Mouse Generic Cheese Innovative humanresource Meme Gear uncle denzel denzel denzel washington twitter maypac mayweather pacquiao mayweather pacquiao uncle teeth smile sports boxing Jonathon Terry meme mint green bandwidth bypass bandwidth Lake Ashleyshire Incredible Metal Ball Intelligent Soap Multilayered fullrange Meme Gear canada america election Electa Effertz Sr meme green port parse port East Weldonport Refined Steel Chicken Sleek Mouse Configurable uniform Meme Gear honk honk doug 4chan Darion Zemlak meme purple system transmit system East Rhodaton Licensed Rubber Mouse Tasty Computer Reduced multitasking Meme Gear nintendo banana e3 wii bananas 3ds miyamoto iwata wii u e3 2012 ceo weird memes of 2012 Jarrett Leannon meme lavender monitor reboot monitor East Baylee Awesome Steel Towels Ergonomic Tuna Organized multistate Meme Gear star wars dark side anakin skywalker obi wan kenobi you were the chosen one disappointment movie quote Else Hodkiewicz meme yellow sensor copy sensor Lake Orpha Rustic Soft Chicken Ergonomic Shirt Downsized zero tolerance Meme Gear demotivational offensive gay quiz Timmy Von meme ivory monitor synthesize monitor Hodkiewiczborough Rustic Plastic Tuna Unbranded Computer Proactive transitional Meme Gear photoshop twitter drake Kevin Schoen meme teal bus transmit bus North Ludwig Incredible Fresh Bacon Intelligent Computer Multichannelled clientdriven Meme Gear emoji tumblr spam good shit easter emoji copypasta Gregory Watsica meme silver monitor parse monitor Frederickport Generic Metal Shoes Incredible Fish Managed secondary Meme Gear flat earth people everywhere Lennie Wiegand meme lavender microchip reboot microchip New Kevinmouth Fantastic Granite Pants Fantastic Cheese Realigned intangible Meme Gear dog sleeping guilt Laurence Wisoky I meme orchid transmitter parse transmitter Port Magalistad Refined Rubber Car Awesome Bacon Assimilated disintermediate Meme Gear pokemon fanart tumblr variant Eliza Quitzon meme red capacitor synthesize capacitor Alanisbury Unbranded Frozen Keyboard Tasty Table Cloned wellmodulated Meme Gear iron man acdc versus funny youtube Titus Volkman meme pink microchip back up microchip South Lomatown Generic Cotton Pizza Handcrafted Chips Progressive needsbased Meme Gear video kids a up source viral use gun machinima for pick strike counter counterstrike viralvideo weel Reyes Auer meme blue microchip bypass microchip Treutelfurt Handmade Steel Chicken Awesome Sausages Ergonomic bidirectional Meme Gear do to things time todo management checklist Ms Vivianne Kshlerin meme salmon sensor program sensor Tillmanview Intelligent Frozen Bike Licensed Bike Persevering executive Meme Gear wikileaks wikileaks truck Barton Kautzer meme red array back up array Zackburgh Incredible Plastic Tuna Tasty Keyboard Networked intangible Meme Gear k thx bai kthxbai ok thank you bye Zoe Cummings meme cyan application bypass application North Earneststad Generic Granite Car Sleek Towels Frontline bifurcated Meme Gear racist evil woman fat ugly stutter disability handicap speech Jamaal Koss meme tan interface bypass interface Lake Arnoldton Handmade Cotton Mouse Practical Hat Organic 5th generation Meme Gear black twitter reddit twitter rblackpeopletwitter arthur image macro Madelynn Hintz meme white bus back up bus East Myrabury Handmade Fresh Chair Tasty Keyboard Upsized bottomline Meme Gear comic webcomic tumblr Tom Rau meme orchid sensor synthesize sensor Breitenbergville Unbranded Metal Sausages Awesome Cheese Persistent zero tolerance Meme Gear After seeing Reddit mentioned by so many mainstream news organizations Demetris Lang meme gold program parse program New Nova Handmade Granite Cheese Tasty Chair Synergized local Meme Gear undertale temmie soundcloud soundclown mashup remix parody tem temmie village Mrs Savanna Satterfield meme grey sensor generate sensor Parisianport Licensed Granite Shirt Small Pizza Reverseengineered transitional Meme Gear youtube viral video music video tumblr kpop gangnam style korea entry of august 2012 notables of 2012 memes of 2012 people of 2012 music videos of 2012 dance justin beiber justin bieber Estevan Corwin meme maroon bus reboot bus McDermottmouth Small Metal Shoes Handmade Tuna Diverse explicit Meme Gear football planking photo fad tebowing denver broncos sports Mrs Afton Bergnaum meme azure pixel copy pixel East Abigailstad Licensed Granite Hat Handcrafted Shoes Crossgroup gridenabled Meme Gear video game japan gameboy blacklist anime title pokemon pokmon pokmon video game title gamefreak gaming subculture e3 Rebeka Will meme silver protocol synthesize protocol South Eva Practical Wooden Computer Gorgeous Chips Managed attitudeoriented Meme Gear nonenglish music religion pentecostal evangelical video game protestant mockery lariat brazil street fighter Johnny Reichel meme blue transmitter quantify transmitter Kohlermouth Generic Steel Hat Ergonomic Fish Triplebuffered analyzing Meme Gear photoshop rapper twitter snapchat ovo drake Elta Hane MD meme purple array program array West Mckennaburgh Handcrafted Steel Ball Incredible Mouse Innovative transitional Meme Gear comic exploitable parody photograph beard facial hair Dr Rosalyn Deckow meme violet capacitor calculate capacitor Funkton Licensed Concrete Bike Generic Ball Organic needsbased Meme Gear fad alternate universe heh yesyes punch ytmnd Trevor Mayert meme orange bus generate bus West Madgehaven Gorgeous Rubber Shoes Sleek Table Userfriendly scalable Meme Gear nintendo banana e3 wii bananas 3ds miyamoto iwata wii u e3 2012 ceo weird memes of 2012 Josiah Walsh meme fuchsia card input card Townebury Gorgeous Metal Shoes Handcrafted Shoes Mandatory clientdriven Meme Gear image macro school teachers teaching social stereotype Marc Dickinson meme orange bandwidth connect bandwidth Amieburgh Awesome Frozen Chair Rustic Pants Operative asynchronous Meme Gear gay rights lesbian transual bi biual questioning queer savage obama youtube homoual gay dan activism lgbt psa webbys 2012 cyberbullying bullying social media campaign Domenico Borer meme maroon circuit generate circuit Toneyton Refined Plastic Hat Incredible Cheese Recontextualized valueadded Meme Gear troll tutorial thecw4kids Dr Carmel Jacobson meme ivory hard drive back up hard drive Langton Small Cotton Chips Generic Pants Recontextualized bidirectional Meme Gear asian food photos hashtag asia instagram cameras Maggie Zulauf meme lime pixel back up pixel Lake Joany Practical Cotton Fish Refined Ball Mandatory asymmetric Meme Gear obama reddit barack obama upvoting upvotes kym special Tobin Schowalter meme turquoise alarm reboot alarm Leliafort Refined Frozen Keyboard Tasty Keyboard Proactive radical Meme Gear 4chan tumblr shrek ogre dreamworks mlg bee shrek test in the house ironic memes Shaniya Bergnaum meme tan matrix navigate matrix Carlosmouth Handcrafted Metal Ball Unbranded Shoes Versatile static Meme Gear anonymous ddos Miller Cassin meme lavender feed copy feed Leannonland Refined Wooden Cheese Intelligent Tuna Persistent foreground Meme Gear 3rd rock from the sun omg im gorgeous Sidney Hills meme green system bypass system West Georgefort Licensed Frozen Shoes Handmade Salad Organic maximized Meme Gear films vine Marshall Senger meme teal pixel reboot pixel South Maryjane Small Cotton Sausages Ergonomic Chicken Integrated logistical Meme Gear facemask citytv ah1n1 Norberto Pacocha meme turquoise bandwidth reboot bandwidth Tomaschester Practical Cotton Gloves Sleek Chips Multilateral holistic Meme Gear none Crawford Hammes meme green array calculate array East Darion Generic Soft Computer Fantastic Cheese Innovative clientserver Meme Gear youtube forced viral user generated neil cicieriga death die Myron Balistreri meme orchid system program system Dandremouth Incredible Soft Chair Licensed Salad Qualityfocused humanresource Meme Gear anonymity pseudonym trolling Wyman Schiller meme purple monitor copy monitor Corwinchester Handcrafted Steel Shirt Sleek Pants Profound logistical Meme Gear cyka blyat russian russia urban dictionary counter strike -
submitted by areohdeee
to MemeGear [link] [comments]
2018.12.30 01:44 areohdeee Memes Gear - ldcgorqvwpmlerbxqn - Meme Merch.
Meme Gear! Memes Merch CHEAP AND FREE SHIPPING on Ebay and Etsy!!!! -------->> https://www.ebay.com/itm/163424891032?czgxisuvk
Mallie Lang meme purple sensor program sensor East Juana Licensed Fresh Ball Fantastic Shoes Multilateral foreground meme rit university rifle umbrella cancelled class Noemi Hammes meme magenta circuit parse circuit Preciousshire Rustic Fresh Cheese Unbranded Keyboard Automated exuding meme metal gear solid hideo kojima video game konami big boss salute big boss smile kojima productins action stealth Jerrod Bailey meme plum panel override panel Garettbury Fantastic Fresh Pants Intelligent Computer Integrated fullrange meme porter robinson madeon shelter music video anime music song animation rin shigeru amv a1 pictures synthpop electronic music electronic Godfrey Abernathy Sr meme sky blue bus back up bus North Rosalialand Handcrafted Wooden Car Intelligent Chips Seamless zero tolerance meme mega man mega man x mega man zero mega man zx mighty no 9 inafune shovel knight video game nintendo 3ds inti creates mighty gunvolt keiji inafune nintendo switch Keegan Sporer meme indigo feed program feed Arielport Unbranded Metal Sausages Awesome Bike Assimilated tangible meme youtube youtube poop ytp ytpmv keygen music Elouise Grant meme orange panel connect panel Margretton Intelligent Wooden Towels Generic Mouse Distributed realtime meme cats meow facebook unexplainable cat Jeremie Lowe meme silver driver synthesize driver East Walter Gorgeous Soft Chicken Tasty Tuna Implemented encompassing meme mortal kombat Magali Runolfsson meme violet panel bypass panel South Jerel Practical Steel Pizza Ergonomic Sausages Inverse multitasking meme google google plus google social network sites of 2012 social networking site Carrie Mills meme teal microchip compress microchip West Nevaland Intelligent Frozen Cheese Sleek Towels Customerfocused didactic meme sephiroth final fantasy troll funny parody video games japan 4chan random Earl Watsica meme teal system bypass system Cassietown Intelligent Plastic Shirt Licensed Mouse Persevering interactive meme image macro monkey Nyasia Rohan meme green microchip override microchip Evieview Licensed Concrete Car Handcrafted Keyboard Digitized dedicated meme manet art olympia black guy Mrs Pinkie Deckow meme azure matrix synthesize matrix Eliasland Handmade Cotton Table Sleek Towels Integrated dynamic meme self Delaney Buckridge meme black firewall bypass firewall Annabelville Handcrafted Metal Chicken Licensed Pants Virtual scalable meme reddit chatroom irc Jamison Hamill meme salmon program compress program Kyrahaven Fantastic Cotton Sausages Ergonomic Hat Recontextualized optimizing meme anime niconico douga japan nonenglish ika musume oped parody anim Arnulfo Kreiger meme pink firewall program firewall Kameronshire Refined Metal Gloves Gorgeous Computer Integrated systemic meme ps3 sony Mr Kyle Rodriguez meme silver hard drive input hard drive West Anderson Sleek Plastic Car Intelligent Chicken Devolved didactic meme satire animation adult swim tv show title Lorenzo Harvey meme maroon capacitor bypass capacitor Darrellside Refined Soft Mouse Generic Sausages Centralized contentbased meme meme the shut up exploitable x queen exploit tells queen of hearts mme Edwina Heaney meme silver card hack card Dibbertfort Fantastic Wooden Soap Licensed Chicken Diverse empowering meme funny curtis mirror liz higgs Viola OHara meme white monitor copy monitor East Norrisport Handcrafted Steel Towels Practical Gloves Compatible bidirectional meme titanic dog cute puppy jack movie artist funny couch draw french girls Dr Ruth Padberg meme pink protocol quantify protocol Cronabury Unbranded Plastic Salad Incredible Soap Multichannelled composite meme Corn dog Tyrel Windler meme indigo panel navigate panel West Keshaunmouth Unbranded Metal Salad Sleek Shoes Enhanced multitasking meme search google funny auto suggest fail Donny Rau meme salmon feed copy feed Orlandohaven Ergonomic Plastic Bacon Gorgeous Shirt Monitored neutral meme catchphrase funny observation Ms Federico Huel meme blue bus calculate bus North Amalia Ergonomic Plastic Pizza Licensed Tuna Profound regional meme eating universe chinchilla Jimmie Kutch meme grey panel parse panel South Candidatown Gorgeous Wooden Bacon Licensed Fish Synchronised gridenabled meme egoraptor arin hanson venasaur egocraptor the tester starbomb game grumps sequelitis danny bang jontron animator chin chins awesome series mortem3r Yvette Pfannerstill meme mint green transmitter navigate transmitter Hilllton Incredible Metal Bacon Handcrafted Bacon Automated contextsensitive meme starcraft soviet russia brood war Emelia Hauck meme gold sensor synthesize sensor Wildermanville Licensed Frozen Car Handcrafted Fish Synergized didactic meme donald trump president russiagate politics twitter emails hillary clinton putin Olaf Herman meme ivory system connect system South Ignatiuschester Handmade Wooden Tuna Practical Towels Operative directional meme presidential campaign twitter merch slogan make america great again hat donald trump 2016 gop immigration 2016 us presidential election Mckenna Crist V meme purple capacitor program capacitor Port Valentina Gorgeous Cotton Ball Generic Bacon Phased 4th generation meme music musician rapper rap atlanta trap vine cash money rich gang Salma Prosacco meme white bandwidth compress bandwidth Kuhlmanmouth Generic Steel Ball Rustic Bacon Usercentric multitasking meme 4chan participatory image Armani Collier meme cyan protocol parse protocol Port Asaberg Refined Soft Car Gorgeous Car Synergized incremental meme twitch emote emoticon gaming esports Green Armstrong meme orchid hard drive back up hard drive South Gwen Awesome Concrete Towels Intelligent Mouse Realigned ecocentric meme gf meme mix variation Sydni Grimes meme pink alarm back up alarm Lake Joanietown Licensed Cotton Car Handmade Bacon Synergistic impactful meme none Janet Effertz meme plum feed calculate feed OReillyhaven Handcrafted Frozen Chicken Generic Car Progressive incremental meme raid 4chan pol Mrs Adelia Langosh meme plum feed transmit feed North Maurice Unbranded Plastic Computer Handmade Cheese Progressive heuristic meme sadness alone funnyjunk rageguy fffuuuu smile Cristal Smith meme silver firewall input firewall West Griffin Gorgeous Wooden Cheese Practical Gloves Recontextualized scalable meme stick figures Teagan Johnston meme teal bus copy bus Reynoldsland Intelligent Steel Car Handcrafted Bike Assimilated zero administration meme jen kirkman bernie sanders russia parody twitter Jaylen Nicolas meme ivory matrix compress matrix South Marty Tasty Wooden Hat Unbranded Tuna Adaptive webenabled meme japan anime manga Reyes Auer meme blue microchip bypass microchip Treutelfurt Handmade Steel Chicken Awesome Sausages Ergonomic bidirectional meme do to things time todo management checklist Eldora King meme salmon protocol override protocol Lake Cleve Intelligent Cotton Bacon Tasty Salad Networked zero defect meme hashtag star wars trump Reynold Berge meme turquoise pixel navigate pixel South Michele Tasty Cotton Fish Small Keyboard Monitored bottomline meme action tdi island reality tv drama cartoon network survivor total world tour teletoon animated series cartoon Hertha Metz meme green capacitor parse capacitor Brakusmouth Practical Fresh Towels Small Car Triplebuffered valueadded meme 4chan physics science trolling trolled sci b troll physics reddit Delaney Roob Jr meme black transmitter copy transmitter East Silasville Rustic Steel Pizza Practical Computer Ameliorated background meme none Miss Jacinto Nikolaus meme pink port input port New Brennonland Small Fresh Sausages Incredible Chips Fundamental actuating meme none Demetris Lang meme gold program parse program New Nova Handmade Granite Cheese Tasty Chair Synergized local meme undertale temmie soundcloud soundclown mashup remix parody tem temmie village Victoria Lemke meme black bandwidth generate bandwidth Julianaburgh Practical Plastic Table Incredible Computer Grassroots homogeneous meme war terrorism taliban afghanistan Makayla Ernser meme orchid array connect array North Felton Handcrafted Steel Soap Practical Fish Innovative humanresource meme scary godmother jill thompson halloween book tv special tv movie mainframe entertainment sirius entertainment comic cartoon network Dillan Ratke meme yellow matrix copy matrix East Lydiaview Incredible Wooden Hat Small Soap Enterprisewide encompassing meme tumblr snk attack on titan shingeki no kyojin carla yeager carla jaeger Willow Mayer meme yellow panel override panel Edwinberg Ergonomic Plastic Keyboard Generic Mouse Compatible discrete meme weird facebook humans of new york reptilian Elnora Crona meme violet capacitor transmit capacitor North Violette Incredible Plastic Tuna Handmade Sausages Intuitive clearthinking meme 4chan meme hilarious best mme s4s Adolfo Considine meme blue monitor navigate monitor North Aglaeville Ergonomic Rubber Hat Ergonomic Pizza Deengineered disintermediate meme weird old fake ad bogus tip -
submitted by areohdeee
to MemeGear [link] [comments]
2017.11.29 05:25 koja1234 My karma breakdown. Analyze please.
subreddit post comment Jokes 8349 25 AskReddit 1743 3732 Masub 4618 197 Celebs 813 263 HappyEmbarrassedGirls 1012 0 DeepFriedMemes 1 366 Parahumans 1 337 KeepOurNetFree 1 287 Eminem 1 243 whowouldwin 219 0 PetiteGoneWild 1 203 me_irl 28 169 dankmemes 1 173 FireEmblemHeroes 1 173 talesfromtechsupport 164 0 Animemes 1 163 FloridaGators 1 130 WayOfTheBern 1 125 detroitlions 1 113 ethtrader 1 111 minnesotavikings 1 110 DnDGreentext 1 109 BiggerThanYouThought 1 108 celebnsfw 76 31 SugarPine7 1 103 GoneMild 1 101 RealGirls 1 100 keto 1 100 gonewild 1 100 Kanye 1 94 sixers 1 93 AskRedditAfterDark 47 45 ik_ihe 1 86 PrequelMemes 1 83 ravens 1 83 marvelstudios 1 81 MLS 1 80 FrankOcean 1 79 SCP 1 72 MMA 1 70 osugame 1 70 ExpandDong 1 69 nsfw 1 69 RotMG 1 69 CrusaderKings 1 69 bangtan 1 68 Ice_Poseidon2 1 68 falcons 1 67 argentina 1 65 vertcoin 1 65 asstastic 1 65 RWBY 1 65 canucks 1 60 neoliberal 1 60 nickofnight 1 59 The_Donald 56 3 TheMassive 1 59 GoneErotic 1 58 Saints 1 58 leafs 1 58 pics 21 36 lakers 1 54 Hydrael_Writes 1 54 coys 1 54 GBDS 1 54 Jaguars 1 53 hockey 1 51 gonewild30plus 1 51 TwoBestFriendsPlay 1 50 Suomi 1 50 mildlyinteresting 1 46 opieandanthony 1 45 Kaiserreich 1 45 milf 1 44 LosAngelesRams 1 44 TheLastAirbender 1 43 LigaMX 1 42 FlorkofCowsOfficial 1 41 bostonceltics 1 41 rangers 1 39 gatekeeping 1 39 COMPLETEANARCHY 1 39 IncelTears 1 37 DDLC 1 37 goldenknights 1 36 FantasyPL 1 36 NYKnicks 1 36 oddlysatisfying 1 35 SubredditSimMeta 1 34 MachineLuck 1 33 Izlam 1 33 IDontWorkHereLady 1 33 fivenightsatfreddys 1 32 drumcorps 1 32 Chargers 1 31 chess 1 31 rupaulsdragrace 1 31 eagles 1 31 theydidthefuckyou 1 31 AFL 1 30 CalgaryFlames 1 30 centerleftpolitics 1 29 MarchForNetNeutrality 1 27 videos 1 27 RustChat 1 26 me_irlgbt 1 26 heat 1 26 medievaldoctor 1 26 Tennesseetitans 1 25 unexpectedspawnjoke 1 25 Cleveland 1 25 canes 1 24 panthers 1 24 boottoobig 1 24 altgonewild 1 24 misleadingthumbnails 1 23 Iota 1 23 SonicTheHedgehog 1 23 MemeEconomy 1 23 btc 1 23 virginvschad 1 23 brockhampton 1 23 Corridor 1 23 Earwolf 1 22 MiamiHurricanes 1 22 RequestNetwork 1 22 OTMemes 1 22 singapore 1 22 Mavericks 1 22 suns 1 21 shouldercats 1 21 BlueMidterm2018 1 21 grandorder 1 21 195 1 21 curledfeetsies 1 21 RocketLeague 1 21 ColoradoAvalanche 1 21 justpeachyy 1 20 brasil 1 20 Rainbow6 1 20 civbattleroyale 1 20 goodsanta 1 19 arrow 1 19 MagnifiedFaces 1 19 StarWarsBattlefront 1 19 loltyler1 1 19 Idubbbz 1 19 Bossfight 1 19 punchableface 1 19 speedrun 1 19 Pareidolia 1 18 minimalcatart 1 18 kings 1 18 Eyebleach 1 18 Thunder 1 18 me_ira 1 18 trebuchetmemes 1 17 Gonewild18 1 17 dankruto 1 17 SuddenlyGay 1 17 winnipegjets 1 17 stevenuniverse 1 17 wholesomegifs 1 17 weedstocks 1 17 ccfunding 1 16 netneutrality 1 16 ainbow 1 16 Maplestory 1 16 AMADisasters 1 16 FRC 1 16 PhantomForces 1 16 drunk 1 16 ucf 1 16 iastate 1 15 nin 1 15 BeforeNAfterAdoption 1 15 WatchPeopleDieInside 1 15 ShittyLifeProTips 1 15 thecatdimension 1 14 49ers 1 14 CHIBears 1 14 gifsthatendtoosoon 1 14 surrealmemes 1 14 stlouisblues 1 14 bidenbro 1 14 ilikthebred 1 13 TaylorSwiftsLegs 1 13 WrestleWithThePlot 1 13 UtahJazz 1 13 corgi 1 13 steelers 1 13 NewYorkIslanders 1 13 Huskers 1 13 future_fight 1 13 assassinscreed 1 13 italy 1 13 xboxone 1 13 shittyperspective 1 13 SquaredCircle 1 13 phish 1 13 goldenretrievers 1 12 standupshots 1 12 woof_irl 1 12 ZenyattaMains 1 12 PewdiepieSubmissions 1 12 The_Congress 1 12 Aleague 1 12 MildlyVandalised 1 12 GiIvaSunner 1 12 LinusFaces 1 12 INJUSTICE 1 12 luigi_irl 1 11 ooerintensifies 1 11 GarlicBreadMemes 1 11 VirginiaPolitics 1 11 FierceFlow 1 11 Grimdank 1 11 nedforpresident 1 11 90DayFiance 1 11 nova 1 11 AntiTrumpAlliance 1 11 Wellworn 1 11 fakehistoryporn 1 10 ItTheMovie 1 10 OldManDog 1 10 BetterEveryLoop 1 10 linuxmemes 1 10 gwent 1 10 u_washingtonpost 1 10 TaylorSwift 1 10 absolutelynotmeirl 1 10 bengals 1 10 GlitchInTheMatrixGif 1 10 The_Mueller 1 9 askgaybros 1 9 india 1 9 cleganebowl 1 9 Patriots 1 9 KGATLW 1 9 The_Dotard 1 9 hittableFaces 1 9 HighQualityGifs 1 9 Target 1 9 Lilwa_Dexel 1 9 toplesscelebs 8 1 furry_irl 1 9 norge 1 9 liberalgunowners 1 9 OFWGKTA 1 9 civ 1 9 forhonor 1 9 Baking 1 9 AyyMD 1 8 Catholicism 1 8 mitchjones 1 8 NewPatriotism 1 8 MURICA 1 8 BattlefrontTWO 1 8 startrekgifs 1 8 foxes 1 8 worldpolitics 1 8 ThatsHowThingsWork 1 8 Bend 1 8 Muttersunderbreath 1 8 PornhubComments 1 8 Gunners 1 8 Guitar 1 8 ireland 1 8 k_on 1 8 futurama 1 8 twinks 1 8 thedavidpakmanshow 1 8 JonTron 1 8 freefolk 1 8 pacers 1 8 Konosuba 1 7 MadeInAbyss 1 7 CFL 1 7 Edmonton 1 7 SequelMemes 1 7 PrequelNews 1 7 casualiama 1 7 LegalTeens 1 7 mistyfront 1 7 Kossacks_for_Sanders 1 7 wasletztepreis 1 7 jellybeantoes 1 7 UIUC 1 7 beagle 1 7 ElizabethTurner 1 7 RoyMoore 1 7 circlejerk 1 7 AnimalsBeingBros 1 7 Bad_Cop_No_Donut 1 7 WtWFotMJaJtRAtCaB 1 7 imveryedgy 1 6 Buckethead 1 6 NewOrleans 1 6 CrappyDesign 1 6 WeinsteinEffect 1 6 porterrobinson 1 6 mildlypenis 1 6 uAlberta 1 6 DetroitPistons 1 6 PanPorn 1 6 awwnverts 1 6 starbucks 1 6 TheWeeknd 1 6 blackcats 1 6 bjork 1 6 Stellaris 1 6 Sukebei 1 6 HumansBeingBros 1 6 NintendoSwitch 1 6 sbubby 1 6 breakbeat 1 6 lotr 1 6 u_Shitty_Watercolour 1 6 kachow 1 6 barkour 1 6 SingularDTV 1 6 goodintheory 1 6 waitforit 1 6 Ilikeithere 1 6 Dollywinks 1 6 unexpectedoverwatch 1 5 dwarffortress 1 5 nevertellmetheodds 1 5 MonsterGirl 1 5 showerbeer 1 5 MiniJello 1 5 YouTubersGoneWild 1 5 Waluigi 1 5 donaldglover 1 5 fsu 1 5 RWBYNSFW 1 5 intermittentfasting 1 5 dogpictures 1 5 wholesomememes 1 5 suspiciousquotes 1 5 CharlotteHornets 1 5 blackmagicfuckery 1 5 AssPotatoCucumberDog 1 5 CLG 1 5 skyrim 1 5 NightInTheWoods 1 5 warriors 1 5 crazyexgirlfriend 1 5 GoneWildSmiles 1 5 NeverTrump 1 5 funsizedasian 1 5 MobileAL 1 5 newjersey 1 5 SexyFlowerWater 1 5 southcarolina 1 5 FaithNoMore 1 5 Greyhounds 1 5 cokebears 1 5 DenverBroncos 1 5 essential 1 5 Cuphead 1 5 CookieClicker 1 5 happy 1 5 treesgonewild 1 5 JusticeServed 1 5 comics 1 5 KARD 1 5 Josephine_Skriver 1 5 Omaha 1 5 karma 1 5 IncrediblesMemes 1 5 Michigan 1 5 TeamSolomid 1 4 esist 1 4 Dragula 1 4 disney 1 4 Ladybonersgonecuddly 1 4 Competitiveoverwatch 1 4 motogp 1 4 Maine 1 4 paragon 1 4 yousuckatcooking 1 4 dogswithjobs 1 4 boxoffice 1 4 TrumpForPrison 1 4 Toonami 1 4 justneckbeardthings 1 4 AsiansGoneWild 1 4 SAVEBRENDAN 1 4 libertarianmeme 1 4 Team_Liquid 1 4 alabamapolitics 1 4 rarepuppers 1 4 h3h3productions 1 4 Terraria 1 4 coloringcorruptions 1 4 sharks 1 4 LegsGW 1 4 croatia 1 4 Oilporn 1 4 DC_FCC_Protest 1 4 TomScott 1 4 chelseafc 1 4 niceguys 1 4 breathinginformation 1 4 MCFC 1 4 TheReportOfTheWeek 1 4 adsbeingbros 1 4 NEO 1 4 Shihtzu 1 4 snapchat 1 4 HowDoIRespondToThis 1 4 Coyotes 1 4 2busty2hide 1 4 physicsmemes 1 4 NBASpurs 1 4 Smallville 1 3 MaddenMobileForums 1 3 ChavGirls 1 3 Tekken 1 3 jailbreak 1 3 IdiotsFightingThings 1 3 TameImpala 1 3 CuteOldFolks 1 3 comedy 1 3 ImaginaryHalo 1 3 crafts 1 3 islam 1 3 NatureIsFuckingLit 1 3 himom 1 3 hamptonbrandon 1 3 sonos 1 3 IggyAzaleasAss 1 3 httyd 1 3 CryptoMarkets 1 3 Political_Revolution 1 3 buffalobills 1 3 initium 1 3 facebookwins 1 3 PrettyGirlsUglyFaces 1 3 VeganDogs 1 3 SovietWomble 1 3 CollegeBasketball 1 3 SocialMediaSluts 1 3 jerma985 1 3 Delaware 1 3 theocho 1 3 Futurism 1 3 MtF 1 3 SevenKingdoms 1 3 pitbulls 1 3 GfycatDepot 1 3 PussyPass 1 3 UnexpectedOuija 1 3 HSPulls 1 3 OrlandoMagic 1 3 ProEDmemes 1 3 JulieKennedy 1 3 quilting 1 3 Tsunderes 1 3 AnimalTextGifs 1 3 GWNerdy 1 3 OneyPlays 1 3 portugaltheman 1 3 bored 1 3 blunderyears 1 3 BidenMemes 1 3 OhNoMomWentWild 1 3 IWasWrongAllAlong 1 3 wtfstockphotos 1 3 cosplaygirls 1 3 hmmm 1 2 snapchatgw 1 2 totalwar 1 2 AquariumMemes 1 2 AccidentalAnime 1 2 BravoRealHousewives 1 2 ghostnipples 1 2 FTC 1 2 LyftPromotionCodes 1 2 damnineedthat 1 2 Toontown 1 2 todayilearned 1 2 ElderScrolls 1 2 ClaireGerhardstein 1 2 topofreddit 1 2 Pacoquita 1 2 fantanoforever 1 2 audiophile 1 2 IndiansGoneWild 1 2 khaarus 1 2 vegan 1 2 nsfw_sexy_girls 1 2 Smite 1 2 Sonics 1 2 LosAngeles 1 2 electronicmusic 1 2 TIGHTPUSSY 1 2 SolidVerbal 1 2 victoriajustice 1 2 CryptoCurrency 1 2 beetle 1 2 ElsaHosk 1 2 Feminism 1 2 thenewcoldwar 1 2 memes 1 2 TrueProgressive 1 2 nukedmemes 1 2 StarWars 1 2 Catloaf 1 2 tippytaps 1 2 sticknpokes 1 2 Winnipeg 1 2 TheGoodPlace 1 2 Sissies 1 2 Texans 1 2 samoyeds 1 2 bodybuilding 1 2 LeftCentral 1 2 FIFA 1 2 shittylimos 1 2 pokemongo 1 2 dataisbeautiful 1 2 AccidentalWesAnderson 1 2 nalfinance 1 2 DuelLinks 1 2 Overwatch_Memes 1 2 GalinaDubenenko 1 2 importedhiphop 1 2 gantz 1 2 japanpics 1 2 hellsomememes 1 2 CrackWatch 1 2 BHMGoneWild 1 2 PhotoshopRequest 1 2 RedPulseToken 1 2 Alathenia 1 2 mildlysatisfying 1 2 backdimples 1 2 AZCardinals 1 2 exjw 1 2 Barca 1 2 Bitcoin 1 2 justicedemocrats 1 2 trashpandas 1 2 duelyst 1 2 FreckledGirls 1 2 google 1 2 PickUpTorrents 1 2 bills_tailgate 1 2 KansasCityChiefs 1 2 seniorkitties 1 2 Superbowl 1 2 ACT 1 2 notliketheothergirls 1 2 Fuckthealtright 1 2 LGBTWeddings 1 2 elderscrollslegends 1 2 Ice_Poseidon 1 2 deathgrips 1 2 unstirredpaint 1 2 inspiration 1 2 parrots 1 2 PandR 1 1 gentlemanboners 1 1 The_Dennis 1 1 BostonTerrier 1 1 exmormon 1 1 CatsAreAssholes 1 1 mcgill 1 1 TittyDrop 1 1 DunderMifflin 1 1 granturismo 1 1 bois 1 1 Greekgodx 1 1 Everton 1 1 Overwatch_Porn 1 1 holdmyredbull 1 1 yesyesyesyesno 1 1 MLBTheShow 1 1 TumblrInAction 1 1 MadeMeSmile 1 1 criticalrole 1 1 de 1 1 witcher 1 1 EnoughTrumpSpam 1 1 DirtySnapchat 1 1 hottiesfortrump 1 1 Georgia 1 1 neckbeardRPG 1 1 traps 1 1 AnimalsBeingDerps 1 1 LinkinPark 1 1 Blep 1 1 HFY 1 1 Re_Zero 1 1 WahoosTipi 1 1 2meirl4meirl 1 1 OurPresident 1 1 WhitePeopleTwitter 1 1 Albuquerque 1 0 wiiu 1 0 magicthecirclejerking 1 0 Libertarian 1 0 HillaryForPrison 1 0 boardgames 1 0 MurderedByWords 1 0 MaitlandWard 1 0 firefox 1 0 yandere_simulator 1 0 tampa 1 0 movies 1 0 danni_meow 1 0 areolas 1 0 LAClippers 1 0 Gunpla 1 0 Charlottesville 1 0 thenetherlands 1 0 onguardforthee 1 0 SNSD 1 0 maebyfunkemarryme 1 0 AngieVaronaLegal 1 0 shittyreactiongifs 1 0 aww 1 0 Journalism 1 0 Sikh 1 0 DBZDokkanBattle 1 0 democrats 1 0 SFWRedheads 1 0 collegesluts 1 0 geek 1 0 RetroFuturism 1 0 wec 1 0 NASCAR 1 0 mechanical_gifs 1 0 bisexual 1 0 PUBATTLEGROUNDS 1 0 DotA2 1 0 drawing 1 0 kpop 1 0 gaybrosgonemild 1 0 ShitRConservativeSays 1 0 minnesotatwins 1 0 ExpectationVsReality 1 0 Spokane 1 0 doublebass 1 0 berpl 1 0 accidentalrockwell 1 0 BokuNoHeroAcademia 1 0 admincraft 1 0 politics 1 0 disneyvacation 1 0 Wellington 1 0 WhyWereTheyFilming 1 0 ContraPoints 1 0 OttawaSenators 1 0 conspiracy 1 -1 TheAdventureZone 1 -1 forwardsfromgrandma 1 -1 classicwow 1 -1 OnePiece 1 -1 noveltranslations 1 -1 KemonoFriends 1 -1 JordanPeterson 1 -1 Liberal 1 -1 tuckedinkitties 1 -1 hillaryclinton 1 -1 reallifedoodles 1 -1 feet 1 -1 Trumpgret 1 -1 CFB 1 -1 ich_iel 1 -1 Minecraft 1 -1 ANormalDayInAmerica 1 -1 TheBluePill 1 -1 HuntsvilleAlabama 1 -1 news 1 -1 BattleRite 1 -1 IASIP 1 -1 Comcast 1 -1 ockytop 1 -1 dndnext 1 -1 calvinandhobbes 1 -1 Tinder 1 -1 simpsonsshitposting 1 -1 bizarrebuildings 1 -1 baseball 1 -2 budgies 1 -2 destiny2 1 -2 NoShitSherlock 1 -2 Disneyland 1 -2 CowChop 1 -2 Justrolledintotheshop 1 -2 auburn 1 -2 TheOnion 1 -2 SocialistRA 1 -2 europe 1 -2 germanshepherds 1 -2 Torontobluejays 1 -2 MBMBAM 1 -2 shorthairedhotties 1 -2 southpark 1 -2 killthosewhodisagree 1 -2 TampaBayLightning 1 -2 SWARJE 1 -2 teslamotors 1 -2 assholedesign 1 -2 syriancivilwar 1 -3 Habs 1 -3 linuxmasterrace 1 -3 ShitPoliticsSays 1 -3 Xenoblade_Chronicles 1 -3 starterpacks 1 -3 RedHotChiliPeppers 1 -3 florida 1 -3 LPOTL 1 -3 newzealand 1 -3 iamverybadass 1 -3 sadcringe 1 -3 CasualUK 1 -3 quityourbullshit 1 -3 gifs 1 -3 ACDC 1 -3 SandersForPresident 1 -3 Damnthatsinteresting 1 -3 greentext 1 -3 BlackPeopleTwitter 1 -3 FortNiteBR 1 -3 AtlantaUnited 1 -4 GunsAreCool 1 -4 worldnews 1 -4 vancouver 1 -4 discgolf 1 -4 AlexisRen 1 -4 SubredditDrama 1 -4 gaming 1 -4 leagueoflegends 1 -4 insanepeoplefacebook 1 -4 lego 1 -4 Gundam 1 -4 POLITIC 1 -4 ShitThe_DonaldSays 1 -4 Alabama 1 -4 gay_irl 1 -4 ukpolitics 1 -4 ucr 1 -4 Pennsylvania 1 -4 gaymers 1 -4 lgbt 1 -5 Denmark 1 -5 poker 1 -5 GlobalOffensive 1 -5 gravityfalls 1 -5 DC_Cinematic 1 -5 Romania 1 -5 pathofexile 1 -5 environment 1 -6 Tgirls 1 -6 RussiaLago 1 -6 MegTurney2 1 -6 mvci 1 -6 ageofsigmar 1 -6 Charlotte 1 -7 eu4 1 -7 Calgary 1 -7 ToolBand 1 -7 socialism 1 -7 whitepeoplegifs 1 -7 LivestreamFail 1 -7 brandnew 1 -7 rugbyunion 1 -7 indianpeoplefacebook 1 -8 teenagers 1 -8 Virginia 1 -8 Kappa 1 -8 softwaregore 1 -8 TimAndEric 1 -8 AgainstHateSubreddits 1 -8 Persona5 1 -8 france 1 -9 funny 1 -9 Dodgers 1 -9 Womad 1 -9 Atlanta 1 -10 television 1 -10 Whatcouldgowrong 1 -10 JessicaNigri 1 -11 Birmingham 1 -11 heroesofthestorm 1 -11 australia 1 -12 starcitizen 1 -13 ImGoingToHellForThis 1 -13 oklahoma 1 -13 Minneapolis 1 -13 Indiana 1 -14 MarchAgainstTrump 1 -14 AdviceAnimals 1 -14 shittyrainbow6 1 -14 mountandblade 1 -14 Morrowind 1 -15 LateStageCapitalism 1 -15 Eve 1 -17 soccer 1 -17 magicTCG 1 -17 forza 1 -17 2007scape 1 -19 meirl 1 -19 Monstercat 1 -19 sydney 1 -19 tennis 1 -19 formula1 1 -20 Warhammer40k 1 -22 phillies 1 -22 SaltLakeCity 1 -23 EnoughLibertarianSpam 1 -25 funhaus 1 -26 ProgrammerHumor 1 -30 beholdthemasterrace 1 -30 interestingasfuck 1 -30 roosterteeth 1 -35 Polska 1 -37 ffxiv 1 -38 TopMindsOfReddit 1 -45 indianapolis 1 -54 BannedFromThe_Donald 1 -71 tumblr 1 -96 PoliticalHumor 1 -100
submitted by koja1234
to KarmaBreakdown [link] [comments]
2017.09.12 18:04 causeWhyNotMate [email protected]
ova: Here's a list I made with descriptions of all the proposed new names for J.E.B. Stuart High School https://www.reddit.com/nova/comments/6zjv8y/heres_a_list_i_made_with_descriptions_of_all_the/ This site
has all the names, but doesn't have descriptions for all of them. If you're wondering who these people are before the vote Saturday, wonder no more. (Well, except for a couple.)
Barbara Rose Johns: African American Virginia high school student who was the lead plaintiff in one of the cases consolidated with Brown v. Board, which was the only student initiated case (the others were initiated by parents)
Justice Thurgood Marshall: First African American Supreme Court Justice. Criticized by some since there is already a Marshall High School in the District, named after George C. Marshall, and it could be seen as confusing to have two.
Louis Gonzaga Mendez: paratrooper during World War II who liberated a French village and was a local resident. Judging by his name, he was probably Hispanic, and Stuart HS is 50% Hispanic.
Elizabeth Keckley: former slave and seamstress for Mary Todd Lincoln, who became a women's rights and civil rights activist
E.B. Henderson: Fought against "massive resistance" and founded the first rural NAACP chapter in nearby Falls Church
Ronald Reagan: Former President, suggested to honor his fight against communism and the fact that many students from all over the world came to America seeking freedom (and Stuart HS specifically has a large number of immigrant students)
Winifred Edgerton Merrill: First woman to receive a PhD in mathematics. Nominator thought this would encourage female students to seek STEM degrees.
Katherine Johnson: African American mathematician and subject of "Hidden Figures"
Gen. Wesley Merritt: Served in the Union Army during Civil War and later continued his distinguished military career
Andy Anderson: Stuart alumnus who was killed serving in Iraq
Walt Disney: Nominated by a student. No explanation as to why.
Alexander Hamilton: Founding father, and "the only [one] who was an immigrant."
Grace Hopper: Computer scientist and Navy officer
Harriet Tubman: Leader of the Underground Railroad
Henry Johnson: African American Soldier who led a Buffalo Unit
John Wynn Davidson: Union general during the Civil War
Monahoac: In honor of the Native American people who once lived in the area
Challenger: In honor of the astronauts
Invincible: From the Walt Whitman poem
Munson Hill: After the nearby hill that was the site of a battle during the Civil War where J.E.B. Stuart became famous
Peace Valley: Reflects the school's location on Peace Valley Lane
Fort Buffalo: Original name of the Seven Corners area
Crossroads: To honor the African American crossroads community that once flourished in the area and "as a metaphor for diversity and internationalism." Would also presumably reflect the school's location near Bailey's Crossroads
Stuart: Although the school board said J.E.B. Stuart could not be retained, it allowed for the possibility of keeping "Stuart High School" as a compromise, and one local resident suggested it, saying "those who want to erase history will never be satisfied."
Gilbert Stuart: Pre-eminent painter who painted portraits of six early Presidents. Would be a compromise that would allow the Stuart name to be retained without honoring J.E.B. Stuart
Stuart-Thomas: Compromise name honoring two Civil War generals from Virginia, J.E.B. Stuart, who fought on the wrong side of history, and George Henry Thomas, who fought for the Union but is largely forgotten
Additionally, the following names were submitted but not defended at the meeting:
Lake Barcroft: A neutral name after the general geographic area where the school is
Seven Corners: Ditto
Colin Kaepernick: NFL quarterback who started the national anthem protests that many players have continued
Ruben Dario: Famous Nicaraguan poet
Barcroft: See Lake Barcroft
Patrick Henry: Founding father. Possibly also a reference to nearby Patrick Henry Drive
Ron Wilson: This is a common name and it is not clear which person of this name this was supposed to honor. Wikipedia lists several people of this name, the most famous of which is a drummer for The Surfaris who had a rock solo
Jeremy Munga: Former Stuart High School student who drowned swimming in Lake Barcroft in the summer of 2016. He would have graduated this past June had he not died.
Beyonce Knowles: Music sensation
Schooly McSchoolface: Joke based on Boaty McBoatface, which was also a joke
Barack Obama: 44th President and first African American President
Samuel Tucker: Civil rights attorney for the NAACP
Dwight D. Eisenhower: US Army General and US Preisdent
First Virginians The Phoney School: I have no idea, but they really did spell phony wrong.
George Orwell: Famous author who wrote, among other things, "Nineteen Eighty Four"
Lewis "Chesty" Puller: Marine Corps lieutenant general
Clara Barton: Nurse who founded the American Red Cross.
Ulysses S. Grant: US General during the Civil War, and later, US President.
Anne Peabody: A sculptor in New York. Or possibly someone else with that name.
Julianne Moore: Actress
Skyline: After a nearby mixed-use complex
John Glenn: Astronaut
Number One: Self-explanatory
Skyview Heights: No idea. There is a nearby apartment complex called Skyline Towers, though.
Eleanor Roosevelt: First Lady and FDR's wife
Woodward Hunt, Sr: No idea. Google shows several people by that name, none of whom are particularly notable or have a connection to the area.
Spirit: Self explanatory
We Are One: Self-explanatory
John F. Kennedy: 35th President of the United States
Chad Steffey: Music professor at nearby George Mason University
Diffendorfer: Diffendorfer School is a children's book about a school of that name. And it is the most awesome, fun, school ever, but it is in danger of being closed down, in which case the students will be banished to dreary Flobbertown. Or something like that. It's been a while since i read it.
Harambe: Ape who was killed while attacking a child and then became a meme.
East County: I guess because it's in the eastern part of the county, but I have never heard this term used to refer to Eastern Fairfax County
Braden Aust: Is apparently a student at Stuart, who was on the freshman basketball team in 2016. May very well have submitted his own name, or it could be a friend.
Bradley Chelsea Manning: Chelsea Manning is a former soldier who was sent to prison after furnishing documents to WikiLeaks. Her sentence was later commuted by President Obama. Prior to coming out as transgender, she was known as Bradley. At no point was she ever known as Bradley Chelsea Manning - her middle name prior to coming out was Edward.
Robert Borlaug: No idea. Google isn't helpful.
Skyview: Possible corruption of Skyline. There is a Skyview Terrace about three miles away.
Malala Yousafzai: Pakistani advocate for women's rights and youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner
Triggered Snowflake: I'm not going to even dignify this with an explanation.
Evans and Hynes Institute for Public Integrity and Fiscal Responsibility: Some people are concerned about the cost of changing the name. Sandy Evans and Pat Hynes really pushed for this name change and were its strongest supporters on the School Board. This is probably a bash at them. https://redd.it/6zjv8y Comment link: /nova/comments/6zjv8y/heres_a_list_i_made_with_descriptions_of_all_the/dmwmlqc
- Sto_Da_Dio: I hate every suggestion that's a name of a person. Schools should only be named after the areas they serve.
- alex3omg: Why?
- causeWhyNotMate: why not, mate?
submitted by causeWhyNotMate
to whyNotMate [link] [comments]
2017.04.22 01:17 IamMatlock Official Weekly Summary (Apr 14 - Apr 20, 2017)
Weekly Summary (Apr 14 - Apr 20, 2017) UNRESOLVED MYSTERIES
Edit: Thank you so much for gold! ☺ This is the best. 😄
Hi guys, hope you're enjoying the month. I can't believe April is almost over, time sure flies! This sub had some great write-ups this week. Thank you for all the helpful and constructive comments. Let me know if you find any mistakes, or you have any feedback. Stay safe. ✌ ❤ Last week's summary April 6 - April 13, 2017 UPDATES
- February 5, 2013 - Kelsie J. Schelling (21) disappeared from Pueblo, Colorado (US). Kelsie was a college student in Denver, who had recently found out she was pregnant. Kelsie seemed hopeful that the baby could help cement her rocky relationship with her boyfriend, Donthe Isiah Lucas. After confirming her expectancy with an ultrasound, Donthe asked Kelsie to meet him at a Walmart parking lot in a nearby city. Kelsie made the two-hour drive, but Donthe failed to show up at the store. After texting him multiple times, Kelsie vanished. Donthe's actions after her disappearance were... What happened to Kelsie? (UPDATE): Investigators have found potential evidence at... Do you think Donthe's guilty?
- November 3, 2015 - Harold Backer (53) disappeared from Port Angeles, Washington (US). Harold was once an Olympic rower, but most recently had a career as an investment adviser on Vancouver Island, British Columbia (Canada). On the day he vanished, Harold told his wife he was going on a bike ride. Harold never returned. After his disappearance, his clients came forward stating that they had received letters from Harold saying that he lost their investments and savings. (UPDATE): Harold Backer turned himself into the Victoria, B.C. (Canada) police department What happened?
- December 13, 2015 - Myra Alissia Freeman (17) disappeared from Highland Home, Alabama (US). Myra vanished after she had told her mother she'd be taking out the trash. Myra never returned that day. Myra's family found out later that she had two secret cell phones, and spent a lot of time in online chat rooms and on a messaging app Kik. Law enforcement believes Myra may have met someone online, and ran away with them. Her parents have not... Where's Myra? (UPDATE): Myra has communicated with her parents, and she'll be reuniting with them soon. Law enforcement plan on doing a welfare check. What happened to Myra?
UNRESOLVED (& UNUSUAL) DEATHS
- April 8, 1969 – April Fabb (13) disappeared between the villages of Metton and Roughton in Norfolk (England). April vanished while she was riding her bike to her sister’s home. She had planned to deliver a gift to her brother-in-law. April’s bike was found abandoned in a nearby field. Police have found no… What happened to April?
- June 2, 1971 – Douglas C. Chapman (3) disappeared from Alfred, Maine (US). Douglas vanished outside his home after his mother left him briefly unattended to use the phone. Law enforcement and hundreds of volunteers searched the area surrounding his home, believing that the child may have wandered off by himself. However, there was no sign of Douglas. Douglas’s father believes he was taken in a vehicle.. Where is Douglas?
- January 31, 1976 - Marie Elizabeth Spannhake (19) disappeared from Chico, California (US). Marie had recently moved to California and worked as a model at a camera shop. On the day she went missing, she had an argument with her boyfriend and took off walking alone in an unfamiliar area. Marie vanished. Law enforcement believes that she may have been kidnapped and murdered by… What happened to Marie?
- April 25, 1988 – Elizabeth Campbell (20) disappeared from Copperas Cove, Texas (US). On the day she vanished, Elizabeth had visited her boyfriend at his home in Killeen, which was 30 miles away from her parent’s home. The two ended up getting into an argument, and Elizabeth then found a ride to a 7-11 in Copperas Cove. She called her parents and boyfriend, but her parents could not reach their phone in time, and her boyfriend refused to drive her home. Elizabeth walked out of the store to use the payphone outside and then disappeared The Trail Went Cold
- February 4, 1990 - Deborah Deann Poe (26) disappeared from Orlando, Florida (US). Deborah was an ambitious young woman who hoped to start her own catering business; she even worked two jobs to make ends meet. During the day she worked in sales at the newspaper, and at nights she worked as a clerk at the convenience store Circle K. On the day of her disappearance, Deborah drove to her shift at Circle K and started her evening like any other usual night. Her boyfriend and customers reported seeing her early in the evening, but between the hours of 3:15-3:30 am... What happened to Deborah?
- June 16, 1990 - Trevaline Evans (52) disappeared from Llangollen, Denbighshire (Wales). Trevaline was an antique dealer, who ran a small shop. On the afternoon of her disappearance, Trevaline left the store to grab a quick snack across the street. She placed a note on the door that said, "Back in 2 minutes." A witness confirmed she had bought two pieces of fruit at a nearby shop, and appeared to be returning to her store. Trevaline vanished that afternoon. According to customers and friends that had visited the store that day, Trevaline was in high spirits. What happened to Trevaline?
- January 5, 2005 – Norvice Landon (39) disappeared from Chicago, Illinois (US). Norvice was the father of three children and the owner of two small businesses. Before he vanished, Norvice was going through a difficult period in his life. He was in the process of divorcing his wife and experiencing troubles in his businesses. Three months after he disappeared, Norvice’s truck was found in a parking lot at an airport in Chicago. His family does not believe he’d leave without letting anyone know. Missing and Forgotten
- July 20, 2005 – Stacy Ann Aragon (28) and Steven B. Bishop disappeared from Gilbert, Arizona (US). Stacy was a caring woman with a contagious laugh. She had recently gone through some tragic circumstances before her disappearance and had lost anywhere from 75-100 lbs (AZ Central). Stacy and her boyfriend Steven were last seen at her aunt’s home. Steven had recently been released from prison for aggravated assault. Law enforcement found Stacy’s abandoned vehicle in a remote area near Lake Pleasant, Arizona. Stacy’s family does not believe she would willingly leave her children. Where are Stacy and Steven?
- March 2, 2010 - Russell Bohling (18) disappeared from Bempton, East Riding of Yorkshire (England). Russell was attending a trade school for bricklaying and had planned to open up his own business. On the day Russel vanished, he was last seen leaving home to go to school. Later that day his car was found parked near a former air force bunker. Someone had paid for a full day’s parking for his vehicle, but there was no sign of Russell anywhere. Where is Russell?
- June 24, 2010 - William "Bill" Ewasko (65) disappeared from Joshua Tree National Park, in California (US). Bill lived in Marietta, Georgia but traveled to the park every year. He enjoyed hiking and seemed to welcome adventure. The day before Bill vanished, Bill had arrived in California and rented a car to travel to the park. On the day he disappeared, Bill called his girlfriend and gave her his itinerary for the day. He told her that he'd call her later, but this was the last time she'd ever hear his... What happened to Bill?
- August 8, 2010 - Ben McDaniel (30) disappeared from Ponce de Leon, Florida (US). Ben was a gifted man with an unflinching sense of adventure. He had recently experienced some setbacks, and with the blessing of his family decided to take a sabbatical in Florida. While he was in Florida, Ben pursued his scuba diving passion and made use of the geographical landforms to explore underground caves in his area. Although these dives were considered dangerous, Ben remain undeterred. What happened to Ben?
- July 25, 2015 - Diamond Bynum (21) and King Rajan Walker (2) disappeared from Gary, Indiana (US). Diamond and King had recently moved to Gary from the nearby city of Hammond. Diamond is mentally challenged due to a rare genetic disorder that also causes overeating and behavioral problems. On the day they disappeared, the two vanished when a family member who was supervising them fell asleep [NBC News]. Diamond enjoyed taking walks around the neighborhood, but would often get lost... Where are Diamond and King?
- November 20, 2015 - Rory Johnson-Hatfield (29) disappeared from York, North Yorkshire (England). Rory lived in the town of Skipton but had traveled to York to visit a friend. He was described as a social and friendly individual with a great sense of humor. On the night he disappeared, Rory had gone to a pub with his friend and then returned to his hotel (BBC News). Rather than staying in for the evening, Rory decided to visit another pub with a guest he had met at the hotel. What happened to Rory?
- August 11, 2016 - Loy Vannapho (75) disappeared from Richland, Washington (US). Loy had a highly routine life but also suffered from some health issues. He was last seen dropping his wife off at her work at a restaurant. Loy was supposed to return later to pick her up but never showed. When his family tried to reach him on his cell phone, it went straight to voicemail. The day after he vanished, law enforcement found his truck, and there was a small pool of blood... What happened to Loy?
BIZARRE, PARANORMAL, & UFOs
- June 9, 1912 – A crazed ax murderer butchered a prominent family in the town of Villisca, Iowa (US). The Moores’ were well known and liked in their small community. The family consisted of husband Josiah, his wife Sarah and their four children. On this particular summer day, the family arrived home from church with two guests, who were friends of their children. Who killed this family and these kids?
- July 8, 1917 – Tom Thomson (39) disappeared from Algonquin Park, Ontario (Canada). Tom was an artist, who was greatly inspired by the Ontario wilderness. On the day he vanished, Tom planned to canoe in the outdoors and to do some sketching. Tom never returned from his trip, and his body was found a week after he went missing. There are many theories as to what happened to Tom in the lake that day... What happened to Tom Thomson?
- November 17, 1978 – Jayne Friedt (20), Ruth Shelton (17), Daniel Davis (16) and Mark Flemmonds (16) disappeared from Speedway, Indiana (US). The four young people worked at Burger Chef, a fast food restaurant. They were closing up for the night when law enforcement speculated that multiple individuals entered the establishment and attempted to rob the restaurant. Police believe something went wrong during the robbery, and the employees were then kidnapped and driven to a secluded area where they were killed. The bodies of the four were found in… What happened at Burger Chef?
- April 7, 1992 - Evandro Ramos Caetano (6) disappeared from Guaratuba, Paraná (Brazil). Evandro was a happy boy, who was well known and liked in his town. He attended school in the afternoons, so his mother took him with her to work in the mornings and then would drop him off later in the day. On the day he vanished, Evandro had asked his mother if he could walk home alone to eat something before class. She agreed to let him go, and this was the last time she'd see him alive. Days later police found his mutilated body in a bush and they believed he was murdered in some... What happened to Evandro?
- April 20, 1992 - Cindy Halliday (17) disappeared from Barrie, Ontario (Canada). Cindy was a caring and trusting individual, who loved working with children. She was last seen visiting a friend at a halfway house. Cindy and her siblings would frequently hitchhike with no problems. A witness believes they saw her getting into a stranger's light colored Dodge Diplomat or Chrysler LeBaron. Her remains were found a month later along on Hwy. 27 in Midhurst (Brampton Guardian). What happened to Cindy?
- Spring 2003 - Maggie Wigen (19) disappeared from Tenakee Springs, Alaska (US). Maggie was an independent young woman, who had rented out a cabin alone in a small town in Alaska. She had hoped to become a wildlife biologist and even volunteered at a bear research project. Months before her disappearance, a friend of Maggie's had walked into her home and saw what looked like Maggie being sexually assaulted by her neighbor while she was telling him to stop. The neighbor insisted that no rape had occurred, and apparently the issue was dropped (Juneau Empire). Maggie ended up disappearing shortly after this incident. Her body was found 50 feet from her cabin. There have been cracks in the investigation. Will Maggie and her family get justice?
- March 24, 2012 - Molly Young (21) was found shot and killed in Carbondale, Illinois (US). Molly was an aspiring artist, described as kind and compassionate. Molly was spending the evening at home when her ex-boyfriend Richie Minton texted her begging for help. Richie had spent the night out drinking with friends, but a concerned Molly rushed over to his home. Hours later Molly was found shot in the... What happened to Molly?
- February 12, 2014 - Pravin Varughese (19) disappeared from Carbondale, Illinois (US). Pravin was a student at Southern Illinois University majoring in Criminal Justice. On the night of his disappearance, Pravin attended a party and was seen leaving at 11 pm. After the party, he had a disagreement with someone who had offered him a ride home that night. Pravin was last seen walking into a wooded area. Days later his body was found in the vicinity. Many have been critical of law enforcement for failing to... When will Pravin's family get answers?
- August 16, 2015 – Taylor Samson (22) disappeared from Halifax, Nova Scotia (Canada). He was last seen at his home the night before he vanished. Taylor was a college student, who also sold pot on the side to make extra money. Before he went missing, another student, William Michael Sanderson, contacted Taylor and asked if he could buy a large quantity of marijuana. It is believed that Taylor met up with William and was killed during their confrontation. However, there are still many unanswered questions in this case… Where is Taylor Samson’s body?
- October 15, 2016 - Katherine "Kétie" Jones (26) was found shot and killed in Charlotte, North Carolina (US). By all accounts, Kétie was a generous person, who was well loved by her friends and family. She lived a modest life and worked as a hostess at a local restaurant, where she walked to and from work. On the night she was killed, Kétie declined a ride home from friends and decided to walk the short distance by herself. She had nearly reached her destination when... Why would someone target Kétie?
- March 1954 - Seattle Mass Hysteria - The community of Bellingham, Washington (US) had never seen anything quite like this, something was hitting their windshields and dinging their cars at an alarming rate. Many speculated that it could be some top secret government project, others thought it was a group of local hoodlums with a bb gun, and some thought it was some insect... What was occurring in Bellingham?
- 2016 - Erratas (Eratas) –Erratas is a computer algorithm which can be used to avoid certain kinds of detection. An algorithm is a series of actions or steps, which allow a computer program to perform a task. Apparently, Erratas is used by major corporations throughout the world, who go to great lengths to make sure that there is no identifiable link between their business and this particular algorithm (The “Erratas” Mystery). These rumors about Erratas picked up steam on 4chan; users have even investigated them and claim there is some truth. What do you think?
- 19th century – The Rohonc Codex is “an illustrated manuscript book by an unknown author, with a text in an unknown language and writing system” [Wikipedia]. The book was found in Hungary and has fascinated academics due to its usage of Christian symbols and Islamic iconography. Historicalblindness examines the mysteries around this manuscript and provides a link to his new podcast that tackles some of the biggest questions What are your thoughts?
ARTICLES & OTHER STUFF
- 1974-1975 The Visalia Ransacker is “an unidentified serial burglar who operated in Visalia, California” (US) throughout the mid-1970s (Wikipedia). His early robberies often went under the media's radar due to the nonviolent nature of the crime. However, this pattern ended abruptly on an autumn night in 1975. On this particular evening, a homeowner woke up to strange sounds outside his bedroom, which caused him to get up and investigate quickly. He found a masked intruder attempting to abduct his teenage daughter and immediately tried to intervene in her defense, but he was shot in the process. Who was this intruder? Could he be responsible for more crimes in California?
- 1979 - 1986 The East Area Rapist (Original Night Stalker) – “an unidentified serial killer and rapist who committed 50 rapes in Northern California and murdered twelve people in Southern California” (Wikipedia). He is believed to have started his crime spree as the Visalia Ransacker. The East Area Rapist seemed to carefully select his victims, finding out information like their home phone numbers. He would then place calls to their home before and after the crime. Nerdfather1 does an excellent job of detailing the crimes… Do you believe police will ever determine the identity of the East Area Rapist?
ASK THE SLEUTHS
- November 17, 1969 - Netflix docuseries to revisit Baltimore cold case: Sister Cathy Ann Cesnik (26) disappeared in Baltimore, Maryland. Sister Cathy worked at an all girls, Catholic preparatory school. Her body was found months later... What do you think about this new docuseries?
- 2016 - present - The Missing People Choir - The group is made up of the families and friends of people who have disappeared. They were brought together by the organization and charity Missing People (Missing People). The choir has attracted media attention for their performance on Britain's Got Talent. They hope to raise money for their charity, but also bring awareness to the suffering of the families that are left behind. Missing People Choir
- April 2017 - "Program to identify dead and missing across the US put on hold" - The University of North Texas Center for Human Identification will no longer be able to accept DNA samples from other states due to a recent cut in their federal grant. In the past, the lab had provided free services through the National Institute of Justice, but the federal government will be cutting funds to provide more funding to the processing of rape kits. Discuss
- Missing cases you never hear about Discuss
- Have they identified any serial killers after they got murdered? Discuss
- Are there any cases where police/prosecutors believe they know who committed a crime but don't have enough evidence to bring them to trial? Discuss
- Need help remembering one of the internet's first atrocities. Discuss
- "Unidentified dead people" Discuss
- "Which mystery were you happiest to see solved?" Discuss
- How many disappearances are voluntary? Discuss
- Share your theories on any famous mystery Discuss
- Which cases did you think would never get solved, but have since been solved? Discuss
- Which cases were solved by pure chance/luck? Discuss
- Why is it taking so long to identify Kara Kopetski? Discuss
- What unsolved cases/disappearances are you most drawn to Discuss
- Do you regret looking into any cases? Discuss
- St. Louis Jane Doe: Possible to use technology to reconstruct her face? Discuss
- Deaths/Disappearances linked to black market organ trade? Discuss
- If you could ask any living suspect, witness, or victim of a mystery any question, who/what would you ask? Discuss
- "[Meta] Anyone else sick of murders and kidnappings?" Discuss
- "Have there ever been any serial killers that specifically targeted men?" Discuss
- "Looking for cases about missing persons who legally disappeared/deceased as a child, but years later turned out to be living under a different name/identity?" Discuss
- "Why did Aaron Hernandez kill Odin Lloyd?" Discuss
- "How long have you been following unresolved mysteries?" Discuss
submitted by IamMatlock
to UnresolvedMysteries [link] [comments]
2017.04.05 01:59 HailCorporateRobot Ads for 2017-04-04 (1 / 2)
|Subreddit ||Title ||Brand |
|AskReddit ||All the people you've friended on Facebook are gathered together and thrown in a convention center. What kinds of shenanigans ensue? ||Facebook |
|personalfinance ||New employer automatically opened a 'retirement savings plan' for me via Wells Fargo that I didn't authorize ||Wells Fargo |
|Showerthoughts ||Dominos is the Sony of pizza ||Sony |
|pics ||I see your rollerblading nun and raise you three monks drinking Starbucks on Duval St. ||Starbucks |
|gaming ||I just bought a game on the Xbox marketplace this weekend 4/1 at full price... ||Xbox |
|Jokes ||Welcome to the United States... ||United |
|funny ||looks like it's time to bleach my hair and run away in a white Ford bronco. ||Ford |
|nottheonion ||A McDonald's Szechuan Dipping Sauce From 1998 Is Now Going For More Than $99k On eBay ||McDonald's |
|todayilearned ||TIL ten years before Kanye rushed the stage at the 2009 MTV VMAs, Ol' Dirty Bastard interrupted Shawn Colvin's Grammy win, announcing that he bought expensive clothes in anticipation of winning rap album of the year. ||MTV |
|AskReddit ||If you had the power to permanently shut down a Youtube channel for low-quality content, which channel would it be and why? ||Youtube |
|pics ||Jurassic Park Jeep found in my hometown ||Jeep |
|videos ||Introducing Google Gnome ||Google |
|pics ||I was curious as to how to tie a noose. Google responded in the best way possible. ||Google |
|gaming ||360 to Xbox One ||Xbox |
|space ||Interesting in learning more about the Darian calendar a civil calendar for Mars? Follow its Twitter account for updates, blurbs, #OnThisSol and more x-post /Mars ||Twitter |
|news ||YouTube Further Updates Ad Safeguards As Google Business Chief Says Problem Is “Small” ||Google |
|AskReddit ||Given how divisive our politics has become, should the United States separate into two countries? ||United |
|AskReddit ||If McDonald's szechuan chicken is actually worth the hype why did it take a tv show for me to hear about it? ||McDonald's |
|news ||Roman Polanski jail plea rejected by US judge - BBC News ||BBC |
|funny ||I think Facebook translator needs adjustment. ||Facebook |
|mildlyinteresting ||What kind of household does my local CVS think I have? ||CVS |
|videos ||AWESOME Google Pixel UNBOXING & REVIEW!!! OK GOOGLE!!!! ||Google |
|videos ||These Customizable Smart LED Light Panels Are So Cool! Works with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, IFTTT, etc. ||Apple |
|AskReddit ||People who are currently redditing on an Apple device, why? ||Apple |
|worldnews ||Untouchable heir of Red Bull fortune evades justice again ||Red Bull |
|worldnews ||Graphene-based sieve turns seawater into drinking water - BBC News ||BBC |
|history ||Why didn't fascism rise in the United States during the Great Depression? ||United |
|AskReddit ||How much money can people make using ride share apps like Uber and Lyft? ||Uber |
|gaming ||My Xbox 360 birthday cake ||Xbox |
|worldnews ||UK slavery reports 'have doubled' - BBC News ||BBC |
|Showerthoughts ||College is a lot like putting together an IKEA nightstand. Takes much longer than it should with not much to show for when it's done. ||IKEA |
|AskReddit ||Besides McDonald's Szechuan Sauce, what short-lived food item from the past should be brought back? ||McDonald's |
|Futurology ||3D printing news in brief: Nano Dimension files bioprinting patent, Airbus 3D prints cabin parts, more ||Airbus |
|nottheonion ||Teenagers think Google is cool, study by Google finds ||Google |
|worldnews ||The Trump administration said Monday it was cutting off U.S. funding to the United Nations agency for reproductive health, accusing the agency of supporting population control programs in China that include coercive abortion ||United |
|funny ||Typed in Brussel Crowe on accident. Google did not fail. ||Google |
|aww ||Baby Aggro nomming on the McDonald's bag. ||McDonald's |
|AskReddit ||Aside from No Man's Sky and Superman 64, what are some videogames that should have never been made? ||Sky |
|funny ||If Mike Tyson took over Tyson Foods ||Tyson |
|funny ||This chicken looks like it's trying to sell me a 1978 Ford Bronco ||Ford |
|Music ||Sylvan Esso - Kick Jump Twist Demo Taped Remix Electronic ||Esso |
|Music ||Sylvan Esso - Radio Demo Taped Remix Electronic ||Esso |
|AskReddit ||Redditors who have actually had the McDonald's szechuan dipping sauce, was it actually good or is Rick and Morty overhyping it? ||McDonald's |
|space ||Neil deGrasse Tyson says he won’t be a SpaceX customer until Elon Musk does this ||Tyson |
|gifs ||Diesel Truck Rolls Coal On Audi A3 ||Audi |
|personalfinance ||Stupidly applied for the Chase Sapphire Reserve and got denied. Now afraid to apply for more cards because I don't want to get denied and hurt my credit. ||Chase |
|news ||US prosecutor in death penalty row - BBC News ||BBC |
|nottheonion ||New Zealand Post will deliver KFC to your door because people don’t want to send letters ||KFC |
|worldnews ||Chicken run: New Zealand Post will start delivering KFC to beat mail slump. ||KFC |
|worldnews ||Trump Campaign Associate Carter Page Revealed as Target of Russian Spies ||Target |
|worldnews ||Hyundai Motor, Kia Motors cut China output amid diplomatic tensions: sources ||Kia Motors |
|todayilearned ||TIL that Kenny Rogers Roasters has more chains open globally today than it did at its supposed mid-90s peak ||Rogers |
|news ||US withdraws funding for United Nations Population Fund ||United |
|Documentaries ||The Rise & Fall of Richard Nixon - BBC 2002 ||BBC |
|television ||Am I really the only one who hates that ABC pulled Time After Time? ||ABC |
|AskReddit ||Redditors old enough to remember the McDonald's Szechuan Sauce, what was it like? Did it live up to all the current hype? ||McDonald's |
|AskReddit ||Why does Microsoft Word suddenly decide that it no longer wants to utilise spellcheck? ||Microsoft |
|movies ||TNA Velvet Sky Tribute wwe hightlight ||Sky |
|funny ||The three most popular "lifestyle" Apple TV apps in Norway... I wonder if there's any overlap? ||Apple |
|worldnews ||St Petersburg metro bombing suspect 'from Kyrgyzstan' - BBC News ||BBC |
|worldnews ||Chicken run: New Zealand Post will start delivering KFC to beat mail slump ||KFC |
|AskReddit ||What are some queries that Google cannot answer? ||Google |
|news ||Australia floods: Woman and children found dead in river - BBC News ||BBC |
|todayilearned ||TIL that Twitter has inspired several official "Words of the Year" as chosen by the American Dialect Society. In 2009, the Word of the Year was "tweet"; in 2012 it was "hashtag", and in 2015 it was "#blacklivesmatter". ||Twitter |
|worldnews ||Prince Harry to back landmine-free world by 2025 - BBC News ||BBC |
|Music ||Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky Psychedelic Rock / Gospel ||Sky |
|news ||Jeff De Young: The dog who saved my life and came to live with me - BBC News ||BBC |
|worldnews ||Jeff De Young: The dog who saved my life and came to live with me - BBC News ||BBC |
|nottheonion ||Chicken run: New Zealand Post will start delivering KFC to beat mail slump ||KFC |
|pics ||Bought some legs for $30 at a closing Macy's and took them on a road trip. ||Macy's |
|Showerthoughts ||Ghost in the Shell couldve done better if the Wachowskis directed the movie ||Shell |
|movies ||Harrison Ford to keep pilot's licence despite 'schmuck' error. ||Ford |
|funny ||'Rick and Morty' creator may or may not have tried to sell McDonald's Mulan Szechuan Dipping Sauce on eBay ||McDonald's |
|WritingPrompts ||WP You snuck into IKEA late at night along with your mates only to find out that the employees are being held captives and are using display sets for what they are. ||IKEA |
|worldnews ||Junior doctor whose Facebook post on NHS pressures went viral found dead at home ||Facebook |
|listentothis ||DJ Shadow - Scars feat. Nils Frahm Ghost in Shell Soundtrack OST Electronic, Trip-hop 2017 ||Shell |
|todayilearned ||TIL Roger Ebert correctly, if humorously, foresaw Dwayne Johnson's rise as a film star way back in 2001. ||Johnson's |
|AskReddit ||What is your opinion on the Youtube boycott? Why or why not do you agree with it? ||Youtube |
|news ||North Korean official tells ABC News they want to talk only with U.S. about nuclear weapons ||ABC |
|worldnews ||UK slavery reports 'have doubled' - BBC News ||BBC |
|Futurology ||Tesla is now more valuable than Ford because it’s no longer just a car company ||Ford |
|television ||1987s McDonald's Chicken McNugget Shanghai, aka McRacist ||McDonald's |
|Futurology ||Mercedes joins forces with Bosch to develop self-driving taxis ||Bosch |
|worldnews ||S Africa unions to Zuma: Time to go - BBC News ||BBC |
|worldnews ||South Africa unions to Zuma: Time to go - BBC News ||BBC |
|movies ||New cover for Total Film with Groot ||Total |
|news ||Kyrgyzstan Authorities Identify Suspicious In Russia Subway Bombing ||Subway |
|news ||Feds order Wells Fargo to rehire whistleblower and pay him $5.4 million ||Wells Fargo |
|sports ||Glad to see sports is going the way of ESPN with prioritizing non-news over sports news ||ESPN |
|worldnews ||Kyrgyzstan Authorities Identify Suspicious In Russia Subway Bombing ||Subway |
|gaming ||I'm confused about my original Xbox questions about mods ||Xbox |
|todayilearned ||TIL in 1980 William Bergstrom arrived at Binion's Horseshoe Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada with two suitcases: one containing $777,000 in cash, the other empty. He placed the full amount on a single bet of dice which he won and packed the winnings in the empty suitcase ||Casino |
|news ||Newcastle Odeon cinema collapses during demolition work - BBC News ||BBC |
|worldnews ||Iran's Aseman Airlines Signs Deal to Buy 60 Boeing Planes ||Boeing |
|gaming ||Dishonored 2 is getting a free trial April 6th on PS4, Xbox and Steam. Anyone else trying it out for the first time? ||Xbox |
|movies ||Mixed reactions to Ghost in the Shell have me worried about the live adaption of the book that started cyberpunk, Nueromancer ||Shell |
|news ||Theresa May defends UK ties with Saudi Arabia - BBC News ||BBC |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: Why do people think Apple is revolutionary? ||Apple |
|news ||ICE detains Alix Tichelman, prostitute convicted in death of Google exec on yacht ||Google |
|worldnews ||Australia floods: Woman and children found dead in river - BBC News ||BBC |
|worldnews ||Web inventor Sir Tim Berners-Lee slams UK and US net plans - BBC News ||BBC |
|gaming ||Just realized that I am playing Nintendo game runned on Microsoft system broadcasted to Apple device with Sony gamepad ||Apple |
|gaming ||Just realized that I am playing Nintendo game runned on Microsoft system broadcasted to Apple device with Sony gamepad ||Microsoft |
|gaming ||Just realized that I am playing Nintendo game runned on Microsoft system broadcasted to Apple device with Sony gamepad ||Sony |
|worldnews ||Swiss man faces defamation trial for ‘liking’ Facebook posts ||Facebook |
|Showerthoughts ||The Google Play Store should really show how many people deleted the app right after downloading it as well as how many downloaded it ||Google |
|AskReddit ||Why do we click Youtube links with a very suggestive girl knowing nothing will be shown, especially when we can go to "sites" where we know everything will be shown, but don't? ||Youtube |
|Futurology ||Neil deGrasse Tyson Reveals When He Thinks We'll Find Aliens ||Tyson |
|news ||Neil deGrasse Tyson says he won't board SpaceX until Elon Musk sends his mom to Mars and back ||Tyson |
|videos ||Space Gandalf: Is the moon upside down? - Stargazing Live: Australia Episode 2 - BBC Two ||BBC |
|movies ||Ghost in the Shell was better than the original. There , i said it... ||Shell |
|pics ||I see your monks at Starbucks and raise you an Indian ascetic on a motorbike. ||Starbucks |
|news ||Chicago Facebook Live sex assault: Teen suspect's mother turns him in ||Facebook |
|videos ||Funny Company Twitter Beef ||Twitter |
|science ||Graphene-based sieve turns seawater into drinking water - BBC News ||BBC |
|aww ||Young Zara - Ragdoll kitten 7 months ||Zara |
|funny ||I think IKEA and the IT movie are doing some subtle cross promoting... ||IKEA |
|worldnews ||South Africa's tough road out of junk status - BBC News ||BBC |
|AskReddit ||What Facebook memes have you accidentally laughed at? ||Facebook |
|worldnews ||German judge condemns lack of transparency at Audi dieselgate hearing ||Audi |
|todayilearned ||TIL Woz urges engineers to follow their hearts Steve Wozniak, Apple's co-founder, recalls his early days fulfilling his engineering dream by working for Hewlett-Packard while designing Apple computers. ||Apple |
|worldnews ||Tesla charges ahead to overtake Ford in market value ||Ford |
|AskReddit ||Going back to 1776 in The United States, what decade do you wish you were alive in at your current age? And what is your reasoning for choosing that decade? ||United |
|Futurology ||Tesla Passes Ford in Market Value as Investors Bet on the Future ||Ford |
|gadgets ||New Apple iPad 9.7 review ||Apple |
|todayilearned ||TIL The Home Run Apple was originally installed at Shea Stadium in 1980 as a way to improve the atmosphere at New York Mets games, and an apple was chosen as a play on New York City's nickname of the "Big Apple". ||Apple |
|gaming ||Sometimes the NPC's in games just make me want to turn off my Xbox and go outside........... ||Xbox |
|news ||N.J. woman enraged by 'fancy white people' attacks man, Porsche with hammer: cops ||Porsche |
|nottheonion ||Horse leaving Taco Bell rescued after falling into hole ||Bell |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: How large geographically is the difference of 1% coverage between Verizon and Sprint? What area of the United States is that, generally, and does it really make a difference for that many people? ||Verizon |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: How large geographically is the difference of 1% coverage between Verizon and Sprint? What area of the United States is that, generally, and does it really make a difference for that many people? ||United |
|Futurology ||Ghost in the Shell Thrills, But Ducks the Philosophical Questions Posed by a Cyborg Future ||Shell |
|worldnews ||Mercedes, Hyundai, BMW pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' ||BMW |
|food ||New at Japanese McDonald's I ate ||McDonald's |
|AskReddit ||What happened to the guy from Allstate commercials? ||Allstate |
|news ||Mercedes, Hyundai, BMW pull ads from 'The O'Reilly Factor' ||BMW |
|food ||Misc McDonald's chef says he's looking into bringing back Szechuan McNugget sauce after a cartoon called for its return ||McDonald's |
|gaming ||Found this in an old game case. Anyone want 50,000 Microsoft Points? ||Microsoft |
|todayilearned ||TIL that Microsoft donated their PhotoDNA technology, which is now widely used to fight child pornography on the web. It generates a hash that's resistant to alterations so you may identify questionable material without having to look at it ||Microsoft |
|AskReddit ||How do you see the United States ending? ||United |
|AskReddit ||Why are hatchbacks less popular in the United States than in Europe? ||United |
|sports ||Tony Romo to replace Phil Simms as top analyst for CBS next season ||CBS |
|worldnews ||Facebook, Mozilla, Ford Foundation create $14mn fund to fight the spread of fake news ||Ford |
|worldnews ||Mercedes joins forces with Bosch to develop self-driving taxis ||Bosch |
|videos ||JoergSprave Youtube Strike removed! ||Youtube |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: Why does the United States hate Russia so much? ||United |
|Futurology ||Ghost in the Shell thrills but ducks the philosophical questions posed by a cyborg future ||Shell |
|askscience ||In places where plant life dies in the winter, is there noticeably more O2 in the summer? ||O2 |
|personalfinance ||Going from Wells Fargo to Capital One ||Wells Fargo |
|pics ||Had the pleasure of meeting with Neil deGrasse Tyson yesterday... ||Tyson |
|news ||Web inventor Sir Tim Berners-Lee slams UK and US net plans - BBC News ||BBC |
|mildlyinteresting ||Yeah thanks Nike Outlet! ||Nike |
|gaming ||[Lego City Undercover Remastered Edition ||Xbox One First Impressions](https://www.reddit.com/gaming/comments/63ez9k/lego_city_undercover_remastered_edition_xbox_one/) |
|AskReddit ||What's your least favorite state in the United States of America? ||United |
|food ||MISC Apple Sweets from a local Bakery ||Apple |
|books ||Safeguard Your Website’s Rankings Against Google Updates ||Google |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: "The nuclear option" in the United States Senate ||United |
|OldSchoolCool ||Mullet, Limo, Nike Air Pumps, Clearly Canadian and me, 1991 ||Nike |
|todayilearned ||TIL In the United Kingdom hot dogs traditionally come in cans. ||United |
|explainlikeimfive ||ELI5: What's to stop you playing an Xbox game on a PC using the disk now they pretty much run on the same OS? ||Xbox |
|personalfinance ||Is my Macy's Credit Card breaking the law? ||Macy's |
|AskReddit ||What are some tips,tricks and complaints about Huawei Nova? ||Huawei |
|Showerthoughts ||If disappointment was a food, it would be lukewarm Kraft Dinner ||Kraft |
|Showerthoughts ||Facebook is the Google of people ||Google |
|worldnews ||'£1m house' in Kingston collapses into rubble - BBC News ||BBC |
|AskReddit ||Those of you who HAVE tried McDonald's Mulan Szechuan Sauce, what did it taste like? ||McDonald's |
|AskReddit ||Reddit, what Starbucks drink should everybody try? ||Starbucks |
|gaming ||Which is best Sony Ps4 or Xbox One? ||Sony |
|gaming ||Which is best Sony Ps4 or Xbox One? ||Xbox |
|personalfinance ||Can someone explain to me what a 401K and Roth IRA is? The jargon I find when I search Google goes over my head. ||Google |
|todayilearned ||TIL that after WWII, the Soviet Union presented a wooden replica of the Great Seal of the United States to Ambassador Averell Harriman who hung it in his office. Seven years later, a routine inspection revealed the gift contained a bugging device the Soviets had used to spy on the ambassador. ||United |
|gaming ||Overwatch 'cheat-maker' told to pay $8.6m to Blizzard - BBC News ||BBC |
|movies ||The original Ghost in the Shell is iconic anime, and a rich philosophical text ||Shell |
|AskReddit ||If you were completely in charge of the United States, what would you do? ||United |
|OldSchoolCool ||The First Google Team in 1999. ||Google |
|personalfinance ||request Chase refuses to refund stolen check ||Chase |
|personalfinance ||Portfolio Allocation - Principal - Target or Custom? ||Target |
|worldnews ||Visitors to the U.S. may have to hand over their phones and Facebook passwords before they get a visa ||Facebook |
|IAmA ||AMA Request Anyone who has tried McDonald's Szechuan sauce. ||McDonald's |
|nottheonion ||A horse walked out of a Taco Bell and fell into a 5-foot hole in Riverside this weekend ||Bell |
|Showerthoughts ||I consider Fred Rogers Mr. Rogers to be the embodiment of Maya Angelou's quote: "People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.". ||Rogers |
|personalfinance ||I have had a few buyers on Paypal file "non authorized" transactions AFTER receiving my digital products and Paypal has never taken my side. How can I stop this Paypal theft? ||Paypal |
|mildlyinteresting ||This Target has a target on top of it ||Target |
|television ||Stephen Colbert Tops Total Viewers For 9th Week, Biggest Margin Since CBS Launch ||Total |
|television ||Stephen Colbert Tops Total Viewers For 9th Week, Biggest Margin Since CBS Launch ||CBS |
|mildlyinteresting ||Taco Bell sauce pack with no phrase ||Bell |
|photoshopbattles ||PsBattle: United Korea monument ||United |
|gaming ||Moment of appreciation for the games Xbox is giving out for free. Ryse and Darksiders are really fun to play and Assassins Creed Revelations is coming on the 15th. ||Xbox |
|news ||The US says it is withdrawing funding for the United Nations Population Fund UNFPA, an agency that promotes family planning in more than 150 countries. ||United |
submitted by HailCorporateRobot
to PotentialHailCorp [link] [comments]
2016.12.05 04:00 TheVloginator Introducing /r/CowChop Design 2.0 + a few updates
In celebration of 20,000 subscribers, we’re proud to introduce an entirely new theme
for the subreddit! Everything should’ve transferred just fine, but if you notice something doesn’t look right, or have any additional suggestions, please comment below!
Along with this entirely new design, there are a few other updates/topics I'd like to make note of...
General User Survey Thanks for helping us reach 20,000 subscribers! As we arrive at a new subreddit subscriber milestone, we want to take a survey of what the community looks like. This will only take a minute to complete.
Please click here to take our short survey!
Updates to Rules Rule #1 has been updated to the following:
Do not make personal attacks towards other users. Harassment, witch-hunting, or hate speech is not tolerated. This modification does not necessarily change how we moderate, but instead gives users more specific guidelines as to what is and what isn't tolerated on the subreddit.
Rule #3 has been updated to the following:
Video screenshots/gifs/discussion belong in the respective video thread. This update, again, does not necessarily change how we moderate. We’ve always attempted to remove very low-effort posts, namely screenshots of videos with zero modifications. We’ve also always directed general discussion surrounding videos to the respective video thread.
Any made from older videos or done with noticeable user edits (Ex.: Memes) will be allowed at the discretion of the moderators.
The purpose of updating this rule is to simply make it less vague, clarifying our stance on posts that are merely screenshots of videos with no user edits. Don’t worry, your memes are safe!
Sidebar Fan Art Contest Also new to the subreddit’s design is the sidebar image, which will feature fan art! We will be hosting a fan art contest to give all you artists a chance to show off your art to the whole subreddit! Please see the post once it goes up for additional guidelines/details.
Updates to image flairs We’ve also updated image flairs! Based on your suggestions from our flair suggestion thread, we've updated many existing flairs, as well as added in a whole bunch of new ones for you to choose from! The bolded & italicized flairs are new.
The Cow Chop team:
- The Cow Chop logo in color
- The Cow Chop logo in black & white
- Cow & Knife emojis
- Shazam’s Cow
From the channel:
- Professional James
- James from Dark Souls
- Aleks from Dark Souls
- Brett from Dark Souls
- James as Ayjint Nahmin Jaydin from Heavy Rain
- Pokémon Trainer James
- Pokémon Trainer Aleks
- Brett as Goku… I mean Brock from Pokémon
- Baymax Trevor
- Donny from the Squiggly Cup pitch
- 420 blaze it Trevor
- New York Vaping Trevor
- VR Aleks
- PB&J covered Aleks and James (by RaouII!)
- ”I'M THE JOKER BABY” Aleks
Last but certainly not least, I would like to give Akhawais a very special thank you for helping me with MANY theme modifications, making the design unique to our subreddit.
- The Cowch
- GO PAX
- OLLO Shoe
- Google Translate logo with “For those multicultural”
- Squiggly Cup (now the Cow Chop version!)
- Pink keyboard from The Wrong Side of YouTube
- Amazon box for Amazon Prime Time
- “There’s No Place Like Home” drawing by Trevor
- “Nova” rainbow Bad Dragon dildo
- 55 gallon drum of Passion Lube
- Infinity Gauntlet Oven Mitt
- Chicken Nugget
- Casket-shaped box from the One Chip Challenge
~ TheVloginator and the rest of the /CowChop Mod Team
To address all those with the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" mentality:
The last theme was a heavily modified version of Minimaluminiumalism, with many core theme elements modified. The theme developer also stopped supporting the dark mode extension he created for it, which is what we were using to give the subreddit all of its dark elements.
If we stuck with the previous theme, we would've ran into many issues down the road when larger changes to Reddit were made.
In the long run, it is much better for us to switch to a new theme that is still being updated by its creator. Starting from scratch and adding code to this new core, rather than modifying it directly, which was the case with the old theme, will also in the end allow us to make these updates much more easily.
submitted by TheVloginator
to CowChop [link] [comments]
2015.08.28 23:17 Akareyon The scientific consensus on the collapse of the WTC Twin Towers
Take the scientific consensus quiz!
- Did the Twins pancake, undergo a progressive collapse, a domino chain reaction or a disproportional collapse?
- Did the planes hit a weak spot or could they have hit at any height?
- Did the cores play a structural role?
- Were the Twins weak, strong, stiff, soft or energetic?
- Would all skyscrapers have collapsed? Could anything have prevented or stopped the collapse?
- Was the collapse extraordinary and surprising, or was it expected and foreseeable?
- How much of each tower's gravitational potential energy was converted to kinetic energy, and how much kinetic energy was converted doing deformation (buckling/breaking/pulverizing)?
- Did the Twins exhibit first crush-down, then crush-up collapse, simultaneous crush-down-crush-up, or crush-up first and then crush-down?
- Were high temperatures likely, possible, required or present?
- Can jet fuel melt steel beams?
- September 11th, 2001, during and seconds after South Tower collapse :: Eyewitnesses urgently invoke their deities, reporters are at a loss of words, speak of a "huge explosion", compare the collapse to a controlled demolition, speculate a large part fell off or that the towers were reduced to a pile of rubble. [Source]
- September 11th, 2001, minutes after North Tower collapse :: Mark "Harley Guy" Walsh witnessed both collapses, which happened mainly due to structural failure; because the fires were just too intense. [Source]
- September 12th, 2001 :: New Scientist says a lucky design choice saved lives. Most buildings would have come down immediately, but the towers remained upright for nearly an hour. Eventually raging fires melted the supporting steel struts, but the time delay allowed hundreds of people to escape. It's a good thing they didn't fall over. [Source]
- September 12th, 2001 :: Arizona Wildcat reports that according to experts, although the impact of the jetliners was strong, it was the heat from the explosion that most likely caused the buildings to collapse and cites Richard Ebeltoft, a structural engineer and University of Arizona architecture lecturer, who speculates that flames fueled by thousands of gallons of aviation fuel melted the buildings steel supports. Once the top of the building lost balance, the floors appear to have begun shredding downward. [Source]
- September 13th, 2001 :: BBC depict the towers' core as a single steel reinforced concrete column, explain that the tower's ultimate collapse was inevitable because once the steel frame on one floor had melted, it collapsed downwards, inflicting massive forces on the already-weakened floor below. Structural engineer Chris Wise says "it was the fire that killed the buildings. There's nothing on earth that could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning. The columns would have melted, the floors would have melted and eventually they would have collapsed one on top of each other" and "the top was acting like a huge piledriver" :: The buildings' construction manager Hyman Brown says "Steel melts, and 24,000 gallons of aviation fluid melted the steel. Nothing is designed or will be designed to withstand that fire" and John Knapton, professor in structural engineering at Newcastle University, UK, knew the building would fall within two hours: "The eventual collapse of the twin towers was so predictable that the order should have been given to withdraw emergency services within an hour." [Source]
- September 13th, 2001 :: Professor Z.P. Bažant circulates first drafts of a simple analysis of the likely scenario. Assuming a collapse time of ~9s, with the stated aim to prove that the towers must have collapsed and do so in the way seen, approximates that under most optimistic assumptions, the towers were doomed because the percentage of the kinetic energy dissipated plastically is of the order of 1%. The reason is the dynamic consequence of the prolonged heating of the steel columns to very high temperature. The heating caused creep buckling of the columns of the framed tube along the perimeter of the structure, which transmits the vertical load to the ground. Since the plastically dissipated energy W[p] is, optimistically, of the order of 0.5 GN m, and the total release of gravitational potential energy is W[g] = mg 2h = 4.2 GN m, even under the most optimistic assumptions by far, the plastic deformation can dissipate only a small part of the kinetic energy acquired by the upper part of building. :: January 1st, 2002, the paper, co-authored by Yong Zhou, is published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics. [Source]
- October 2001 :: Tufts Journal quotes Masoud Sanayeis, professor of civil and environmental engineering, saying the buildings were strong enough to survive the impact of the airplanes but collapsed as a result of the ensuing fire. The buildings were designed using a tube-in-tube structural arrangement, creating a system that is very stiff and strong and able to resist lateral loads such as wind or an earthquake. The towers survived the initial impact. But the large amount of jet fuel delivered to the towers followed by explosions and subsequent fire weakened the floor systems and the columns. He suspects the fire created temperatures higher than what is normally experienced in office building fires caused by burning furniture or rugs or paper. The building still had to carry the massive loads of higher floors above the plane crash location. The structural columns could no longer carry the gravity loads of the floors above the fire. In addition, the heat could have weakened the floor systems above, as well as the floor-to-column connections. This combination caused the top-down collapse, producing a domino effect. The exterior columns that formed the outside tube of the World Trade Center buildings guided the self-contained collapse within these buildings. It looked like a designed and time-delayed implosion that took only a few seconds to bring each tower down. If there had been no fire, potentially the buildings could have survived. [Source]
- November 7th, 2001 :: Scientific American reports on a panel of Boston area-based civil and structural engineers who convened to discuss the fate of the superskyscrapers on the campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Robert McNamara says that the World Trade Center was probably one of the more resistant tall building structures. The buildings displayed a tremendous capacity to stand there despite the damage to a major portion of the gravity system. The lateral truss systems redistributed the load when other critical members were lost. It's a testament to the system that they lasted so long. According to him, the planes hit at just the right place. The truck bomb attack showed that the explosion at the bottom had little effect and that it's much easier to collapse a building from the top than the bottom. If they had hit the very top of the building, the fire damage wouldn't have had such a catastrophic effect. At the bottom, the columns are much heavier and stronger and so they would have taken a much larger load. :: Eduardo Kausel, M.I.T. professor of civil and environmental engineering, says the World Trade Center was never designed for the massive explosions nor the intense jet fuel fires that came next — a key design omission. Kausel says the towers performed admirably; they stood long enough for the majority of the people to be successfully evacuated. He approximates that about 30 percent of the collapse energy was expended rupturing the materials of the building, while the rest was converted into the kinetic energy of the falling mass, concluding that the the largest share of the kinetic energy was converted to heat, material rupture and deformation of the ground below. He goes on to explain that the intense heat softened or melted the structural elements—floor trusses and columns—so that they became like chewing gum, and that was enough to trigger the collapse. The floor trusses are likely to have been the first to sag and fail. As soon as the upper floors became unsupported, debris from the failed floor systems rained down onto the floors below, which eventually gave way, starting an unstoppable sequence. The dynamic forces are so large that the downward motion becomes unstoppable. He determines that the fall of the upper building portion down onto a single floor must have caused dynamic forces exceeding the buildings’ design loads by at least an order of magnitude and performed computer simulations indicating the building material fell almost unrestricted at nearly the speed of free-falling objects. According to his hypothesis, the towers' resistive systems played no role. Otherwise the elapsed time of the fall would have been extended. Asked why the top did not tip over, he answers: "A tree is solid, whereas building is mostly air or empty space; only about 10 percent is solid material. Since there is no solid stump underneath to force it to the side, the building cannot tip over. It could only collapse upon itself." :: Unnamed, but well-informed correspondents are quoted with the suggestion that the aviation fuel fires burned sufficiently hot to melt and ignite the airliners' aluminum airframe structures. Aluminum, a pyrophoric metal, could have added to the conflagrations. Hot molten aluminum could have seeped down into the floor systems, doing significant damage. [Source]
- March 6th, 2002 :: Funded by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, Dr. Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl, professor of civil and environmental engineering at the University of California, Berkeley, under the Directorate of Engineering of the National Science Foundation (NSF), is one of five expert witnesses invited to testify before the Committee on Science of the U.S. House of Representatives at the hearing "Learning from 9/11 – Understanding the Collapse of the World Trade Center". Dr. Astaneh-Asl’s presentation includes a movie of a simulated crash of a passenger aircraft onto a generic steel structure created with MSC.Dytran and MSC.Marc Nonlinear Software. While the impact of the crash substantially weakened the structure, "the remaining steel beams and columns melted because of the extreme temperatures. Also buckling in the trusses was possible, especially after the damaged crossbeams were unable to provide lateral support. As a result, the load could no longer be distributed and the building collapsed." [Source]
- April 30th, 2002 :: NOVA (PBS), for "Why the Towers Fell", create an animation showing how the columns were a loose bundle of straws, gaining all their stiffness solely from the floor slabs, and then of a pancake collapse that leaves the core standing up. Matthys Levy (author of "Why buildings fall down") explains: "As the steel began to soften and melt, the interior core columns began to give. Then you had this sequential failure that took place where it all pancaked — one after the other." [Source, transcript]
- September 1st, 2002 :: FEMA publishes the "World Trade Center Building Performance Study" and finds that the structure was able to successfully redistribute the building weight after the plane impacts to the remaining elements and to maintain a stable condition, and that the structure may have been able to remain standing in this weakened condition for an indefinite period. However, fires heated floor framing and slabs, causing expansion, which developed additional large stresses in some members. As the temperature of column steel increased, the yield strength and modulus of elasticity degraded and the critical buckling strength of the columns decreased and initiated buckling, a significant effect in the failure of the interior core columns. Once collapse initiated, much of the potential energy was rapidly converted into kinetic energy. As the large mass of the collapsing floors above accelerated and impacted on the floors below, it caused an immediate progressive series of floor failures, punching each in turn onto the floor below, accelerating as the sequence progressed in a pancake-type collapse of successive floors. [Source]
- November 24th, 2003 :: The Sunday Times, in an article called "Kamikaze attackers may have known twin sisters' weak spot", cite a top British structural engineer, Gordon Masterson, who says the airplanes crashed into the Twins at their most vulnerable spot, which suggests the suicide attackers may have known where to strike. Structural damage from this impact, and the searing heat of blazing aviation fuel, then combined to bring down the top 20 floors. The accumulating weight caused both buildings to collapse, floor by floor, faster and faster. If they had struck right at the top of the tower that would have had a greater effect on the foundations, but the fire would have been more contained. However, they struck in both cases at an extremely vulnerable point. :: Marc Mimram says very tall buildings are prey to a phenomenon called moment tensor inversion - a shock from a seismic wave or impact that ripples through the building but has a whiplash, leveraged effect on its higher floors. [Source]
- December 1st, 2003 :: Abdolhassan Astaneh-Asl in "World Trade Center Collapse, Field Investigations and Analyses" opines that the highly redundant exterior tube of the World Trade Center with many closely spaced columns was able to tolerate the loss of many columns and support the gravity while almost all occupants who could use a stairway escaped to safety. The collapse of the towers was most likely due to the intense fire initiated by the jet fuel of the planes and continued due to burning of the building contents. It is also the opinion of the author that had there been better fireproofing installed to delay the steel structure, specially the light weight truss joists and exterior columns from reaching high temperature until the content of the buildings burned out, probably the collapse could be avoided and the victims above the impact area rescued. [Source]
- July 22nd, 2004 :: The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States, an independent, bipartisan commission created by congressional legislation and the signature of President George W. Bush, issue their final report which states that the interior core of the buildings was a hollow steel shaft. [Source]
- October 21st, 2004 :: According to Boulder Weekly, construction manager for the World Trade Center and University of Colorado civil engineering professor Hyman Brown explains that the airplane fuel and the fire-suppression system caused the building to collapse. The fire-suppression system blocks off five-floor blocks so the fire can’t go up or down. The steel in that five-floor area melts. All the tonnage above the five-floor area comes straight down when the steel melts. That broke all the connections, and that caused the building to collapse. [Source]
- September 2005 :: With the specific objective (p. xxxix) to determine why and how WTC 1 and WTC 2 collapsed following the initial impacts of the aircraft, NIST in the "Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster: Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Tower" examine more than 170 areas on 16 perimeter column panels, but only three columns have evidence that the steel reached temperatures above 250ºC. Only two core column specimens have sufficient paint remaining to make such an analysis, and their temperatures did not reach 250 ºC. Using metallographic analysis, NIST determine that there was no evidence that any of the samples had reached temperatures above 600 ºC (pp. 176-177). In state-of-the-art computer simulations, none of the columns with intact insulation reached temperatures over 300 °C. Only a few isolated truss members with intact insulation were heated to temperatures over 400 °C in the WTC 1 simulations and to temperatures over 500 °C in the WTC 2 simulations. In WTC 1, if the fires had been allowed to continue past the time of building collapse, complete burnout would likely have occurred within a short time since the fires had already traversed around the entire floor, and most of the combustibles would already have been consumed. In WTC 2, if the fire simulation were extended for 2 hours past the time of building collapse with all windows broken, the temperatures in the truss steel on the west side of the building (where the insulation was undamaged) would likely have increased for about 40 min before falling off rapidly as the combustibles were consumed. Temperatures of 700 °C to 760 °C were reached over approximately 15 percent of the west floor area for less than 10 min. Approximately 60 percent of the floor steel had temperatures between 600 °C and 700 °C for about 15 min. Approximately 70 percent of the floor steel had temperatures that exceeded 500 °C for about 45 min. At these temperatures, the floors would be expected to sag and then recover a portion of the sag as the steel began to cool. The temperatures of the insulated exterior and core columns would not have increased to the point where they would have experienced significant loss of strength or stiffness. (p. 184) NIST finds the towers withstood the impacts and would have remained standing were it not for the dislodged insulation and the subsequent multi-floor fires. (p. 174). The focus of the investigation however is on the sequence of events from the instant of aircraft impact to the initiation of collapse for each tower. For brevity in the report, this sequence is referred to as the ‘probable collapse sequence,’ although it (includes little analysis of does not actually include) the structural behaviour of the tower after the conditions for collapse initiation were reached and collapse became inevitable. (footnotes on pp. xxxvii & 82) [Source]
- June 26th, 2006 :: Professor Z. P. Bažant and Mathieu Verdure, at the U.S. National Congress of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Boulder, Colorado, present "Mechanics of Progressive Collapse: Learning from World Trade Center and Building Demolitions". The destruction of the Towers was not only the largest mass murder in U.S. history, but also a big surprise for the structural engineering profession. No experienced structural engineer watching the attack expected the WTC towers to collapse. No skyscraper has ever before collapsed due to fire. The fact that the WTC towers did, beckons deep examination. Further calculations beyond the 2002 "Simple Analysis" are found superfluous, but a theory describing the progressive collapse dynamics beyond the initial trigger, with the WTC as a paradigm, could still be very useful for other purposes, especially for learning from demolitions. They go on to show that progressive collapse will be triggered if the total (internal) energy loss during the crushing of one story (equal to the energy dissipated by the complete crushing and compaction of one story, minus the loss of gravity potential during the crushing of that story) exceeds the kinetic energy impacted to that story. Regardless of the load capacity of the columns, there is no way to deny the inevitability of progressive collapse driven by gravity alone. Also, some critics are addressed, who have been under the mistaken impression that collapse cannot occur if (because of safety factors used in design) the weight mg of the upper part is less than the load capacity F of the floor, which led them to postulate various strange ideas (such as “fracture wave” and planted explosives). However, since the energy loss up to the point at which the load-deflection diagram intersects the line F=mg(z) is smaller than the kinetic energy of the impacting mass m(z) (Fig. 3), it is clear that this impression is erroneous. What matters is energy, not strength, nor stiffness. :: March 2007 the paper will be published in the Journal of Engineering Mechanics. [Source]
- August 21st, 2006 :: CBC interviews Lee Hamilton, 9/11 Commission co-chair. He says "the engineers and the architects have studied this thing in extraordinary detail, and they can tell you precisely what caused the collapse of those buildings. What caused the collapse of the buildings [...] was that the super-heated jet fuel melted the steel super-structure of these buildings and caused their collapse. There’s a powerful lot of evidence to sustain that point of view, including the pictures of the airplanes flying into the building." [Source]
- March 31st, 2008 :: To check whether the recent allegations of controlled demolition, which rest on the free fall hypothesis, have any scientific merit and to prove that they do not, Z. P. Bažant, Jia-Liang Le, Frank R. Greening and David B. Benson present "What Did and Did Not Cause Collapse of WTC Twin Towers in New York". It is shown that the observed size range (0.01 mm—0.1 mm) of the dust particles of pulverized concrete is consistent with the theory of comminution caused by impact, and that less than 10% of the total gravitational energy, converted to kinetic energy, sufficed to produce this dust — whereas more than 150 tons of TNT per tower would have to be installed to produce the same pulverization. Also, initial speculation that very high temperatures were necessary to explain collapse are revised based on NISTs findings, since steel temperature ≥150°C sufficed to trigger the viscoplastic buckling of columns. To get convinced of the inevitability of gravity driven progressive collapse, further analysis is, for a structural engineer, superfluous, but nevertheless needed to dispel false myths. It is no surprise at all that the towers collapsed essentially on their footprint. Gravity alone must have caused just that. [Source 1, Source 2]
- September 19, 2011 :: The NIST FAQ state that the WTC towers collapsed because: (1) the impact of the planes severed and damaged support columns, dislodged fireproofing insulation coating the steel floor trusses and steel columns, and widely dispersed jet fuel over multiple floors; and (2) the subsequent unusually large number of jet-fuel ignited multi-floor fires (which reached temperatures as high as 1,000 degrees Celsius) significantly weakened the floors and columns with dislodged fireproofing to the point where floors sagged and pulled inward on the perimeter columns. This led to the inward bowing of the perimeter columns and failure of the south face of WTC 1 and the east face of WTC 2, initiating the collapse of each of the towers. Both photographic and video evidence — as well as accounts from the New York City Police Department aviation unit during a half-hour period prior to collapse — support this sequence for each tower. NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers. Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon. [Source] The NIST FAQ for WTC 7 clarify that progressive collapse did NOT occur in the WTC towers. First, the collapse of each tower was not triggered by local damage or a single initiating event. Second, the structures were able to redistribute loads from the impact and fire-damaged structural components and subsystems to undamaged components and to keep the building standing until a sudden, global collapse occurred. Had a hat truss that connected the core columns to the exterior frame not been installed to support a TV antenna atop each WTC tower after the structure had been fully designed, it is likely that the core of the WTC towers would have collapsed sooner, triggering a global collapse. Such a collapse would have some features similar to that of a progressive collapse. The Twins were brought on by multiple factors, including structural damage caused by the aircraft impact, extensive dislodgement of the sprayed fire-resistive materials or fireproofing in the impacted region, and a weakening of the steel structures created by the fires. [Source]
- September 21st, 2011 :: According to a theory advanced by materials scientist Christian J. Simensen of SINTEF Materials and Chemistry, Norway, a mixture of water from sprinkler systems and molten aluminum from melted aircraft hulls created explosions that led to the collapses of the Twin Towers: both scientific experiments and 250 reported disasters suffered by the aluminium industry have shown that the combination of molten aluminium and water releases enormous explosions. [Source] Professor Bažant thinks that the official explanation suffices, as he had explained it in six papers in leading journals. In his opinion, all factors related to the collapse have been accounted for. [Source]
- March 12th, 2015 :: Professor of theoretical physics Per Hedegård from the University of Copenhagen implies that the speed of the building's collapse could theoretically be above free fall due to the complex nature of the energy waves. [Source]
- April 27th, 2015 :: /AskEngineers moderator dangersandwich explains that progressive collapse can't be stopped because, even though the lower undamaged structure was designed to be able to handle the upper damaged 18 stories, this is only true in a static sense. Once the loads became dynamic (due to gravity), the dynamic loads had already far exceeded the structural design limit and the failure had to propagate until all the energy is dissipated. This is true for nearly every structure in existence, and certainly true for every skyscraper: once progressive collapse begins, it can't be stopped because the supporting structure below cannot handle the many multiplications of the load it was designed to support. It's erroneous to think of a skyscraper as a solid column of material that's able to stop falling objects. In reality a skyscraper is more like a skeletal structure with thousands of interconnected supporting members. The loss of too many members/supports will cause failure. A giant mass falling through the center of the skeleton will only knock more of the structure away, further propagating the collapse. [Source]
- August 2015 :: reddit hivemind thinks "Jet fuel can't melt steel beams" is a dank meme.
submitted by Akareyon
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2014.12.09 03:06 RedditAnalysisBot /r/Judaism Drilldown December 2014
submitted by RedditAnalysisBot
to SubredditAnalysis [link] [comments]